Cupid's Chokehold 🎧🔪

Take a look at my girlfriend

She's the only one I got

Jirou smiled as she walked down the path, hand in hand with Momo. Jirou had finally got the courage to ask her out and now they were heading back from their first date. They were walking on the sidewalk from a cafe that was near UA. The purple-haired girl lay her head down on Momo's shoulder and a light wind whizzed past them as if it was a paid actor. The scene was beautiful: autumn leaves swaying, the sun setting behind them, no cars beeping or passing by. It was as if it was all planned and paid for. It didn't seem real. 

Not much of a girlfriend

I never seem to get a lot

Jirou lifted her head from Momo's shoulder and leaned in to kiss her but the black-haired girl moved away with a small laugh. The other girl rolled her eyes placed her head back on her shoulder.

"Please? Just one kiss?" Jirou asked, looking at Momo with puppy eyes. Momo shook her head and giggled. Her giggle made Jirou blush of how sweet it sounded.

"It was our first date and you already wanna kiss?" Momo asked, looking deeply into Jirou's eyes which were looking back at her. 

It's been some time since we last spoke

This is gonna sound like a bad joke

A whole weekend had passed and the two girls seemed to be in some kind of argument. They hadn't spoken since Friday and everyone who knew about their relationship was getting kind of worried. But that wasn't the truth. They were trying to hide their relationship from villains because Jirou would keep hearing this evil laugh in the night. Jirou was going to report it to the school but thought it was just her mind playing tricks on her. She did still tell Momo though. They had both decided it was a good idea so none of them got hurt. 

But Momma, I fell in love again

It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend

Jirou and her mum were on the phone - talking about how their past weeks had passed. Jirou was rambling on about Momo but her mum didn't interrupt her, she knew Jirou was really into Momo so it felt like the right thing to do. Jirou had dated a girl before but they broke up since the girl cheated on Jirou. The purple-haired girl was devastated. But by the way Jirou was describing Momo, she didn't seem like the type to cheat. 

And I know it sounds so old

But Cupid got me in a chokehold

Laying in her bed, she face-timed her one and only love. She smiled from ear to ear as they talked. Since they were hiding their relationship, talking about their past weeks was much more exciting. Jirou was laughing so hard she occasionally ran out of breath. But spending time with Momo made her so happy. Maybe she should tell Aizawa about that laugh coming from outside. 

And I'm afraid I might give in

Towel's on the mat, my white flag is wavin'