Moving 😈

Beware, this is an idea one of my friends came up with. If you think it's weird, don't judge me, judge her.

I am already regretting my life choices. But I will now casually listen to the She-ra intro while writing this.

Also quick tip, never drink orbiez water. And last also, I am changing one little thing. I guess it isn't a little thing but oh well.

-

-

-

Jirou led Momo by her hand to her room. They had been there multiple times before, but it was still fun leading the other into it, as if they had never been in there together before (😏😉). They were moving in together and Momo had promised her that she would help her with her stuff. There was quite a lot of stuff, so if they worked together it would be much easier.

While there was a radiator in the room, it was still a little cold. It was obviously almost winter but it was still slightly confusing on why it was cold. The two girls let go of each other's hands, instantly missing the other's warmth, and got to work. They were only planning on bringing clothes, some of Jirou's instruments and some other bits and bobs.

Momo was looking through the closet while Jirou was looking under her bed and through her desk. It was honestly a lot of fun for Momo to look through her girlfriend's closet. She wondered whether she would find something her girlfriend had never shown her. She was careful to not seem as if she was just rummaging through it as she didn't want to cause any suspicion. For that reason, she carefully and neatly folded the clothes into boxes while her eyes scanned for something interesting.

After a while, that something interesting was found. Momo was genuinely surprised her girlfriend had something like this. She took it out of the closet and approached Jirou slowly. Holding it up, she sat on the desk with a small smirk. The purple-haired girl looked at her confused until she saw the item in her hand and her eyes widened.

"W-where did you find that?" Jirou said, trying her best not to stutter and failing.

"In your closet obviously! Now... Are you willing to tell me why you possibly have this? Hm?" the black-haired girl asked in a flirtatious tone. She had a slight urge to snigger but kept it to herself.

"Let me explain. I-" Jirou began but was cut off by her girlfriend.

"What is there to explain on you having a picture of me naked? I mean I know you love me but having a picture of me naked is just, wow!" she said with the snigger she wanted to let out earlier. She could see Jirou's face turning redder and redder each moment before the purple-haired girl hid her face in her hands and went to hide under the desk.

"Awwww, is someone embarrassed?" Momo said in the same flirtatious tone from before. Jirou mumbled a quiet 'yes'.

Jumping down from the desk, the taller girl left the image on the desk and crouched beside her girlfriend. A smirk was painted on her face, one that wasn't going to be wiped off easily. Jirou looked up from her 'hiding' position. Her lips were met with Momo's as they kissed passionately. The black-haired girl soon slipped her tongue in and let their tounges battle for dominance, her obviously winning. After a while, Momo pulled away and moved her head to Jirou's ear.

"You know... if you wanted to see me naked, you could've just asked. Why get horny over a picture when you can have the real thing?" she whispered into her ear, letting Jirou get chills under the feel of her voice. Momo moved away from Jirou and picked her up bridal style, carrying her onto the bed and pinning her down.

Jirou didn't even try to change their positions: she was too flustered to do so. Instead, she chose to break the gap between them by kissing her girlfriend. They kept kissing for a while. Time seemed to just fly by.

After a while of them kissing, the black-haired girl realized where she had placed her knee - right under Jirou's budussy (I'm sorry, I just cannot take this seriously). She begins to move her knee slightly, earning a moan from the girl below her.

"Whoa, I've barely even done anything and you are already moaning," Momo said with a smirk as she pulled away.

-

-

-

And that is where I end it because I cringe too hard when writing smut.