Class Confession 🧸

Quick message before the story begins:

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while! My school break just finished and now it's time to go to hell every Monday-Friday. I will try to update maybe twice a week. I hope you understand!

-

-

-

Jirou was sat at her desk, talking to her best friend Denki Kaminari. They were joking about how Jirou's hero name should be 'Queerphone Jack' and other similar things. That was the perks of being early to class, you could do whatever you want before the teacher comes in. The two friends were having a great time, but only if they knew the person at the back of the class who was getting more jealous by the second.

Momo was that person. She had had a crush on Jirou since almost the start of the school year. Well, who wouldn't? She had gorgeous purple hair, a great style and just looked amazing in general. The black-haired girl leaned on her chair and let out a deep breath. She needed to tell Jirou about her crush, but she was lacking in confidence to do so. Ever since she lost the fight with Tokoyami at the sports festival, she would always judge everything she did. 

The class soon filled up and before anyone realised it, the bell had rung and the caterpillar shaped teacher rolled inside. He stood up just to tell everyone to do whatever they wanted and went to sleep. What kind of a teacher sleeps during their own lessons? No one in the class had ever managed to figure it out. 

Jirou quickly turned to Momo. However, Momo didn't realise this because she had been daydreaming for the last 20 minutes now. The purple-haired girl was forced to stand up just to talk to Momo.

"Earth to Momo?" she asked as she waved a hand in front of Momo's face. She was quickly snapped back to reality and thought she was about to get scolded by Mr. Aizawa.

"I am very sorry for daydre- oh... It's just you." she said with a nervous laugh at the end. Silence stood between them until Jirou accidentally blurted out something out of nervousness.

"Willyougoonadatewithme?It'sfineifyoudon'twanttobefriendsanymoreiunder-" Jirou was cut off by the now blushing girl in front of her placing a hand on her cheek. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like half an hour. 

"The sexual tension in this room is astronomical!" shouted Denki before running out of the room, knowing that Jirou was soon going to be chasing him around the whole school grounds. And that is of course what happened.