Different Clans 👌

I recently started reading Warrior cats and grown a slight obsession lol. This is basically a Warrior cat AU and Jirou is in Thunder Clan while Momo is in River clan. I can't think of Warrior names for them so they will just be called their normal names. Also, I only just finished the third book so please no spoilers lol

Anyways, enjoy!

-

-

-

Jirou opened her eyes and took in the scent of the forest: the birds, the herbs, the trees, the prey. She had been in the Clan for a really long time but taking in the scent was just so amazing. It gave her a sort of comfort, a reminder of how free she was. She couldn't imagine how trapped the kittypets in the Twoleg place must feel. Only one cat in the Clan knew what the felt like - Fireheart. But Jirou felt too uncomfortable to ask him what living there was like. 

She lifted her head from her comfortable moss bed and looked around. She seemed to be the first one awake. Jirou stood up and stretched her front paws, her tail flicking from side to side. Quietly, she exited the Warrior's Den and decided to go on a nice and early hunting trip. She was only going to catch a mouse or two since the apprentices were probably going to bring more later. 

Climbing on the boulders, she let her tail swish from side to side happily. She walked calmly towards the Owl Tree, mouth open in hopes of picking up the scent of an animal. She sniffed the air and a familiar scent entered her nostrils: River Clan. What were they doing in Thunder Clan territory? She followed the scent towards the Sunning Rocks, it growing stronger and stronger by every tail length. 

Jirou lowered herself to the ground, hiding her scent as much as she could. She looked up to the sky and prayed to Star Clan that the River Clan warrior on the rocks wasn't some sort of way too strong character. Lowering her tail and listening closely to the sounds, she could hear a cat's heavy breathing. More specifically, a female one.

Creeping closer, she started to make out the figure of the black female cat, darker splotches running down her quite strong-looking body. Jirou wondered whether she should approach her when she heard the female speak. 

"I know there is someone there, and I deeply apologize for entering your territory!" She sounded scared. Why was she so scared? It wasn't as if someone would attack her, Thunder Clan would never.

Jirou lifted herself from her crouching position and moved towards the rocks in the open. Was she really doing this? Was she breaking her loyalty to the Clan? It didn't matter to her right now, she just wanted to see this female warrior. 

"What on earth are you doing here? If it wasn't me who found you, you would've gotten seriously hurt!" Jirou growled quietly. She didn't want any cat getting injured, even if it was from another Clan. 

"I was running away from a member of my Clan..." She looked to the side.

"And why were you running away?" Jirou asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

"Well... I sort of gave food to a kittypet..." 

"What would a kittypet be doing in River Clan territory? It would be more common for one to appear in my Clan's territory," Jirou suspected the girl was lying. But trying not to make it too obvious.

The black cat sighed in defeat, "Fine you got me... I scratched one of the queen's eyes. Now she is half-blind," 

Jirou blinked in both surprise and fear. Why would anyone attack a member of their own Clan? She backed away from the cat slightly, scared that something similar was going to happen to her too. She needs to tell Bluestar that River Clan was in their territory, yet she just couldn't take her eyes off the slightly larger female. There was just something about her that made her stay.

She felt a fluffy tail brush against her sort furred body, "Done staring shortie?" the black female said with a small laugh. Jirou hadn't even realized she had been staring. She pushed her away with one paw and started licking the scent from her fur: it would be bad if anyone found out about this meeting. 

"What's your name?" Jirou asked, wanting to know more about this strangely beautiful female. 

"Momo. You?" 

"Jirou,"

"Nice to meet you Jirou!" 

"Same goes for you I guess," 

Days passed and the two cats started meeting up much more often. They had become good friends and sometimes Momo would help Jirou hunt. They had grown a strong bond, but people in their Clans were starting to grow suspicious...