My Headcanons 🧸👌

Have some headcanons I thought of and also found since I am slowly realizing how hard it is to get out of writer's block.

Also

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!

-

-

-

Jirou sings Momo to sleep and they keep each other warm with hugs and cuddles every night. 

Jirou likes it when Momo plays with her hair

Momo goes out of her way to handmake a present for Jirou's birthday instead of buying expensive things because she knows Jirou feels guilty that she can't do the same. 

Jirou plays the guitar for Momo so often that she (Momo) secretly learnt it so she could write a song to ask out Jirou.

Every Friday night, they stay in one of their rooms and watch movies and stuff like that and the whole class thinks it's ✨something else✨ since they keep on seeing Momo leaving Jirou's and Jirou leaving Momo's. So the girls are always questioning them and they don't even try to hide it. They just ask them in the most blunt way every like 10 minutes. One day, Hagakure sneaks in and sees them cuddled up in a bunch of blankets while watching a movie. She doesn't tell anyone though cause it's really cute. She just tells them that they should leave them alone. 

Momo loves stealing hoodies and was sad when she realized that Jirou's were too small so Jirou buys every hoodie a size bigger than Momo's. 

Momo is the most delicate sleeper in the fucking world and while it's super adorable, she is really annoying to sleep next to because if Jirou moves even a tiny bit, she will wake up. 

(As pro heroes) Sometimes they don't get to see each other often, so Momo listens to Jirou's songs at night because she misses her so much. 

Momo loves learning new things so some date nights are them going to some kind of class to learn a new skill. 

The moment Momo realizes that Jirou is sick, Jirou is getting Kardashian money level care. Jirou keeps trying to tell her that it's just a cold, but Momo isn't backing down. 

Jirou used to easily get flustered when Momo asked to listen to her music, but slowly got used to it. 

When they hold hands, Jirou rubs small circles with her thumb to calm Momo or herself down. 

If Jirou was stressed or was having a bad day, Momo would make her tea and play with her hair. 

They are both quite insecure. Jirou is insecure about how small she is. She tries not to put a lot of thought into it, but she knows Momo is society's idealized version of a 'curvy woman' and she worries that Momo doesn't like that she is small. While Momo is insecure about being 'curvy'. She knows her quirk requires lipids but having society say "You need to be a size two" weighs heavily on her. And for those reasons they do a lot to comfort each other through that. 

Jirou has written many songs about Momo. 

Momo journals at the end of every night and she has full pages dedicated to how happy and loves Jirou makes her feel. 

They love to go stargazing or watching sunsets together. 

Jirou loves coffee shop dates. 

Momo makes tea parties for the girls and Aizawa and the girls and Aizawa only. 

Jirou has mini-concerts in her room when she is sad and Momo would sometimes sit in front of her door and listen to her. 

Momo probably has stretch marks from her quirk and Jirou loves tracing them. 

Momo learnt to swear from Jirou and Iida still hasn't forgiven Jirou.

Jirou gets clingy when she has nightmares.