Nightmares 🧸

Jirou woke up in a small panic. She had one of those falling-off buildings dreams and they always scared her. Although they looked quite cool, they were scary. She tried to close her eyes but she couldn't. She was now awake and just couldn't go back to sleep. 

Lazily, she sat up and took her phone from her bedside table. She then went on (App name cause I can't think of one) and checked if anyone was online. Surprisingly, her girlfriend, Momo, was so Jirou texted her asking if she could go to her dorm to cuddle after her nightmare. Momo texted back almost immediately and replied with a short and simple 'Sure'.

Jirou stood up, took the spare key to Momo's dorm and walked over to her door. She opened it carefully, not wanting to wake up anyone, and walked down the corridor while avoiding the creaky planks. She climbed up the stairs and then unlocked Momo's dorm. She was already sat up waiting for her with a small smile. Jirou quickly locked it again and flopped on the bed, next to Momo. She wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend. The nightmare had honestly quite scared her.

Momo returned the act and started to move one of her hands up and down Jirou's back in a comforting manner. Jirou felt herself calm down and her breathing and pulse calmed down. She nuzzled her head in the crook of Momo's neck and fell asleep