Karma's a bitch 🧸

The bell rang and Momo put her stuff in her bag. She went outside onto the schoolyard and sat under a tree on the hill near the football/soccer pitch. It was one of their longer breaks and there was going to be a match between Class 1 A and 1 B. Monoma had obviously started it since he insulted Kirishima's football/soccer skills and Bakugou got really defensive. Now, most of the two classes were going to be playing and Principle Nezu had allowed it, as long as they didn't use their quirks. This was going to be hard for some members, but it was a great challenge for them aswell. 

Momo opened her bag and pulled out one of the books she had chosen from the library. She wasn't going to watch the match, probably look up from time to time, but sports weren't really her sort of thing. She found the page she was last on and began to read. The book was about how different quirks worked and what people could do to improve them. It was published quite recently and it was quite long. Midoriya had recommended it to her after he finished it in about a week and had already filled lots of textbooks with the information. He was honestly obsessed with heroes. 

Momo smiled as she read the pages and found out how she and her classmates could improve. Angry shouting began from the pitch and she looked up. Bakugou was shouting at Deku for not passing the ball to him. The black-haired girl rolled her eyes and went back to her book. A few minutes later, she heard footsteps and looked around. She looked at the girl who was approaching her. They both gave each other a smile and the purple-haired girl leaned on the tree.

"Didn't you say you were going to go play in the football/soccer match?" Momo asked as she placed the bookmark in her book.

"Our class' team was going to be too big with me so I just chose to come to see you" Jirou replied as she sat down next to Momo.

Jirou rested her head on Momo's shoulder and read a bit of the information. It wasn't her kind of book but she wanted to see what Momo liked to read. She lifted her head and turned to Momo.

"That book is really bo-" she was interrupted by her own actions. She placed a hand in front of Momo's face and caught the football heading their way. Momo flinched and turned to look at her girlfriend as Jirou stared into the people below. 

Monoma was laughing and everyone from Class 1 A was looking at him. They knew how protective Jirou could get over Momo and Monoma had chosen the wrong decision to laugh for almost hitting Momo. Jirou glared at him as she threw the ball with force at his stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. Momo and the others gasped as Monama sat up, gripping the part where he got hit. 

"Karma's a bitch!" Jirou shouted before laying her head back on Momo's shoulder and they both began to read together.