New City, New People 2 👌😈

Jirou placed down her 5th shot's cup and stared at a plant dreamingly. She stayed like that for about five minutes when she looked at Momo, who was still sane, and smiled. She was clearly drunk. Momo looked at her with a worried face, scared she was either going to throw up or start doing something embarrassing. Momo may have grown a tiny bit attached to her in just a few hours. Jirou continued to stare at Momo which was kind of awkward. 

"Do you... need... something?" Momo asked, trying to sound polite. It was quite a struggle. Jirou shook her head. She then began leaning closer to her and placed her hand on her cheek. Momo fell into her touch and didn't notice the girl in front of her leaning closer and closer to her. Jirou's lips were soon only millimetres from Momo's. Momo's breath hitched as she looked into her clouded eyes. Their lips soon connected. Everything seemed to disappear as they kissed. A light cheering noise could be heard but both of the girls chose to ignore it. Their lips disconnected with a faint pop and they were brought back to consciousness. 

Momo's POV: 

Did what I think just happened just happen? No, it couldn't have... right? We just met a few hours ago and we just kissed. This couldn't be real. Thoughts ran through my head until I felt our lips meet again. Was Jirou even gay? What if she isn't? What if she never wanted to kiss me and something just overtook her? No, she has to be. You know how they say - a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. But it still worried me slightly. Snap out of it! 

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realise that our lips had connected once more. I licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and she slipped her tongue in my mouth. God, why did she have to be such a good kisser? Our tongues danced together before we pulled away again. There was a thin string of saliva which linked our mouths together. She slurped it up, making me blush. 

She neared her lips to my ear. I could feel her breath on my skin. She whispered with a smirk in my ear, "Bedroom?". This made me blush uncontrollably but I grabbed her hand and led her to my bedroom. As soon as I closed my bedroom door, she pinned me to the wall. She might be shorter than me but she had quite a bit of strength. She moved closer to me until her leg was right between my thighs. Her touch made me wet. I held back a moan. 

3rd person:

Jirou began to move her leg which was between Momo's thighs as she kissed her neck up and down. Those kisses soon turned into biting and licking. Quiet moans left Momo's mouth which made Jirou smirk against her skin. After a few minutes of biting, licking and moaning, most of Momo's neck was covered in hickeys. 

Jirou then began pushing Momo to her bed, pinning her down. 

😉You peeps can imagine what happens next. I ain't gonna write it because I am a lazy ass human being. 

Jirou's POV:

I woke up and my head ached as if I had just been hit by a truck. I sat up and looked around... this wasn't my room. First, it was too posh and second the bed was too comfortable. Then I realised that I was naked. What did I do last night? Trying to remember anything from last night made my head ache even more. I found my clothes on the floor so I picked them up and changed back into them. I walked around, examining all the different things that were around the room. 

I had probably walked around the room ten times when I heard a light rustling from the bed in the corner of the room. Momo had finally woke up. I turned around when she sat up, knowing she was probably naked and I didn't want to see her naked while I was sane. When she finally had clothes on, I walked up to her and she told me all about what happened last night. I was so embarrassed I covered my face with my hands the whole time. I am never drinking alcohol ever again.