174. Attack on Titan: Levi Ackerman ~ Magic! Reader Pt. 2

"(Y/n)!" Armin shouted, as I jumped off the cart that Mikasa & Eren were riding in.

I kicked my shoes off, as I ran towards the back where two Titans were chasing after us. Someone had went back for their friends bodies which was surrounded by some titans and I knew Levi would sacrifice the other bodies that we were able to gather to keep everyone else alive. But, that wasn't something I wanted to do. Thinking of the families, I dug my feet into the ground to keep myself planted as I lifted my arms up. The ground shook a little, as it shot out and up, encasing the two titans in between slates of earth. I let out a breathe of air slowly, I spun as I sliced through the air, the wind moving and cutting into the back of their necks. Taking out the chunks. After the horse passed me, I released the Titans allowing their bodies to drop. I watched and made sure I cut deep enough before turning around to face the group who was staring at me. Levi directed his horse towards me, I lowered my gaze prepared for him to yell of scold me.

"Come on Idiot," Levi clicked his tongue, holding his hand out to me.

I smiled a little up at him, as I took his hand. He pulled me up and in front of him so I was sitting side saddle and in between his arms. He went back to the front by Erwin and his squad.

~~~~~

"Is that how you were planning on trapping Eren if he get's out of control?" Armin asked at Dinner.

"No. It wouldn't work on him, or the other three that are similar to him." I shook my head as I picked at my food.

"Three?" Jean asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The Colossal Titan and Armor Titan Armin & Eren mentioned to me before. Along with the Female who almost killed Commander Levi's squad and took Eren." I said, taking a bite of the bread.

"Is there a way to bind all of them?" Bertholdt asked me.

I didn't answer him, any one of them could be the Titans I mentioned. But. I gave the rest of my food to Sasha, before standing up and stretching.

"Yes there is a way. It's a Secret." I grabbed my tray and gave it to the cooks, before leaving the cafeteria going straight to mine & Levi's room to meditate.

~ Slight Time Skip, brought by Nightmares. ~

I looked at Levi, and let out a small sigh of relief that I didn't wake him up. I had been having Nightmares for the past month. Well. Ever since I moved into Levi's room, well. I guess you could call them memories of my time with the Military. I sat up slowly and got out of my bed, I slipped out of the room and went outside to look up at the moon. The cold night air feeling good across my skin. I went back to the room, my eyes widened in surprise when I saw that Levi was sitting on his bed.

"What did they do to you?" Levi asked, as I closed the door.

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say or how to describe everything that happened to me so. I took my clothes off. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see his reaction to the scars or wanting to see them myself. I shivered when I felt his fingers on my body,

"(Y/n). Look at me." Levi said in a soft voice.

I opened my eyes, and looked him in the eyes. They were gentle, and I couldn't keep the tears from falling.

"I won't let anyone touch you. You're mine." he said, completely serious.

"Th-They...They never stopped..." I sniffled, as he pulled me over to his bed.

He got in first, before motioning for me to crawl in. I snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me tightly. I fell asleep like that, with him running his hand through my hair.

~~~~~

"Shut up Hange." Levi snapped,

"I'm gonna kill those bastards!" Hange snapped right back, pure anger in her voice.

"...Sorry..." I said, as I sat up while rubbing my eyes.

"(Y/n)! My poor baby!" Hange cooed, as she hugged me gently rubbing her cheek against the top of my head. Erwin was in here too. Levi was already dressed.

"(Y/n)... were you awake, when they cut you open?" Erwin asked hesitantly. Hange and Levi both stiffened.

"...Not for all of them. A few I passed out from the pain...I thought they wrote down everything they did. I guess not huh," I smiled weakly at him.

"I see...Levi, Hange. Everyone stays here until I get back," Erwin said, looking at the two.

"Fine...(Y/n), you think you can tell me everything you remember about then?" Hange asked me, as she let go and Erwin left.

"Yes...want me to write it all down?" I asked her, clenching my hands on the sheets.

"I'll do it. Hange, send my squad to my office." Levi ordered Hange.

"Alright. It is better this way isn't it." Hange hummed, as she left.

Levi dressed me in his clothes which were loose but very comfortable. He lifted me up into his arms, I didn't argue. Especially when he glared at me when I told him I could walk. It was embarrassing, especially since I was on his lap when his squad came in. They were all mad when Levi told them that I was tortured while I was with the Military and gave them instructions on what was needed to be done the next week. And that someone was to bring breakfast, lunch and dinner to his office for the both of us since we had a lot to discuss.