176. Jujutsu Kaisen: Itadori Yuji ~ Best Friends

(L/N) (Y/N) and Itadori Yuji have been friends ever since they started Elementary School, they grew up together and there were times people who didn't know them thought that they were a couple. Itadori was the first to deny it if anyone ever asked, (L/N) would smile softly and agree with Itadori that it wouldn't happen.

"(L/n) - san, please go out with me!" one of her male class mates asked her, head lowered in a bow.

She had been asked to meet him behind the school building after classes were over, which had meant that she would be missing out on precious time spending with her Yuji. Though, she wasn't rude enough to do something like leave him here.

"Sorry, Motome - San I don't see you like that." (L/n) said, before turning her back to him and making her way to the Club room with a sleepy look.

When she got there, no one else was in the room but their files were left on the table so she went in and put them away before she turned the lights off, and sat on the table. (L/n) folded her arms on the table, placing her head on her arms she closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep.

(L/n) (Y/n) sleeps a lot, when someone asked Itadori about it he would shrug his shoulders not knowing the answer to that either. She's been sleeping a lot ever since they started Middle School, he knew it wasn't because she found him boring or because she didn't get enough sleep. It was so she wouldn't have to see the creatures that were always around, one in particular had been following her ever since she started middle school.

~Point of View Change~

"Senpai, here." I held my hand out to Sasaki - Senpai.

"Thank you, (L/n) - chan," she handed me the wrapped object.

I stared at the strange aura coming from it, my instincts telling me to destroy it but I completely ignored my instincts and tore off the paper and tossed it behind me. I handed Sasaki - Senpai the finger and laid back on the table, I would have fallen back asleep if Sasaki - Senpai didn't scream, I saw why when I looked up. Ugly...ah, run. I grabbed Sasaki - Senpai's arm, and ran out of the club room with her. Iguchi - Senpai right behind us, or at least I thought he was; but when I turned around he wasn't there.

I was hiding around a corner with Sasaki - Senpai who was freaking out, I held her hands in mine to hopefully help calm her down. I gave her a soft smile.

"We're going to be okay...we just need to get to the exit - " I cut myself off, when I felt the thing coming closer.

"Iguchi -?" Sasaki - Senpai asked,

I went pale, when I turned around and saw the thing on his face. But, the big ugly thing that was chasing us appeared and I screamed along with Sasaki - Senpai for someone to help us.

....

I stood in front of Yuji, glaring at Fushiguro. Like hell I'm going to let him kill Yuji. I pulled a pocket knife from my skirt, prepared to slash at him if he didn't put the black stuff surrounding him away.

"What's the situation?" a guy around 6 feet with white hair, and wearing a black blindfold asked, showing up out of nowhere.

"Gojo - Sensei?! Why are you here?!" Fushiguro shouted, looking at the man in shock.

I turned my attention away from them, and checked Yuji out looking for any sign of an injury. Or a mark to signal that it wasn't him right now. I let out a small sigh of relief when I noticed that he wasn't badly injured, and that it was indeed, Yuji standing next to me.

"Um...I ate it." Yuji said, pointing at himself and holding his other hand up.

"Seriously?" Gojo - San said, looking at Yuji.

I grabbed Yuji's right hand, and stood close to him with my pocket knife in my other hand. I don't care that he ate a cursed finger, no one's going to kill him.

"For real." Yuji & Fushiguro said at the same time.

I kept my eyes locked on Gojo as he came forward and leaned in close to Yuji's face with a hand on his chin. I glared at him, daring him to try to do anything with or to Yuji.

"Damn. It really did combine with you. That's hilarious." Gojo chuckled,

"You're too close." I scowled at him, pushing him back a little.

"Sorry, sorry. Anything off with your body?" Gojo grinned at me, before looking at Yuji and directing the question at him.

"Not particularly." Yuji shook his arm, as he looked at it.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?" Yuji looked up at Gojo, confused.

"The curse. You did eat his Finger." I scrunched my nose up, remembering the sight of him swallowing the finger.

"Correct! So, can you?" Gojo asked Yuji, giving me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, I can do that." Yuji nodded.

"Then give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds is up, come back to us." Gojo said while he stretched.

"But..." Yuji trailed, looking at Gojo then glancing at me. I squeezed his hand.

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest. And I won't let him touch her," Gojo reassured him, and me.

"...I'm gonna go to sleep. You kill him, I'll make sure to kill you." I looked Gojo in his eyes (?).

"Promise ~" he held his pinkie out to me with a grin.

I put my pocket knife back in the pocket of my skirt, and hooked pinkies with his before I sat behind Fushiguro with my back against his as I closed my eyes. Going to sleep as soon as there was a bang.

~ Slight Time Skip, by Sukuna being a Handsome Jerk ~

I stood between Fushiguro & Kugisaki with my hands clenched into tight fists. Ignore her. Ignore her. Don't do anything. She's doing it on purpose.

"Well, it doesn't matter who killed Sukuna's Vessel. You should be happy about it - " Mai started,

I pulled my pocketknife out of my pocket, Panda wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground. I struggled against him.

"Let me go!" I shouted, glaring up at Panada - Senpai.

"Now, now. Let's all calm down! I have some gifts for all of you!~" Gojo - Sensei shouted as he pushed a cart towards us.

"Sensei. Now isn't the time for gifts!" I snapped at him, with a harsh glare.

"Awe, but you're going to love this one! - It's your departed best friend!" Gojo Sensei shouted, as he opened the lid.

Yuji popped up, doing a weird pose. I dropped my pocket knife, and everything went silent. I saw Yuji's lips moving, but I couldn't hear anything. This isn't a dream...right? Panda - Senpai sat me down, and Yuji's face contorted into one of worry. He rushed over, I didn't know if everyone was still here or not, or if they were close. He wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug, my head on his chest. I could feel a vibration first, before the sound of his heart beating. Then I smelled him. He's real...he's alive! I gasped out for air, as I leaned against him; my body going weak. I hadn't realized I stopped breathing, not until I was suddenly taking in air. Yuji let go and put his hands on my arms, and crouched so I was looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry for keeping it a secret from you, but, I won't die again okay? Not until you kill me, like we promised okay?" Yuji said, putting his forehead against mine.

I just nodded, as tears fell, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as I cried. Not bothering to hide my tears, or to keep quiet. I'm not alone. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved his arms so he was holding my thighs. I put my head on his shoulder and hid my face in his neck once I calmed down. I'm gonna sleep.

"Don't sleep for long, we still have the Event." Fushiguro said, patting my head.

"Promise..." I yawned, relaxing fully and going to sleep.