21.✔ Fairy Tail: All Guilds~ The Forgotten

They said they wouldn't forgive anyone who would dare hurt their guild or one of its members, they won't go easy on people who hurt a guild member, anyone who lays a hand on the guild is the enemy will be destroyed, That if one of us were hurt in front it the master they would regret it...but no. I thought that we weren't meant to be thrown away...that everyone in the guild was family...but I guess not. I can tell because they were letting me walk away. But. I shouldn't have expected anything from them. They have forgotten me after all. Even everyone from the other guilds. Even my exceed....they think it's Laxus's exceed. Everything I've done to help them...They still don't remember me. They've forgotten me....They don't care about me.

"You're disrupting our party." said Mako

He was a bit drunk, but was completely calm about the group that has barged into Fairy Tail. All of the guilds were there, well. The ones who had participated in the grand magic games two years ago. I had stood up from the corner of the bar in the shadows. I knew what-who they were here for. It took them long enough.

"Whatever. Just give us what we want and we'll be on our way" the chick snapped

She was also known as Sali, and guy next to her was her brother Dio. The twins were Haiku and Juju, their younger sister was Kiki and the guy in the middle was the boss of their group. Shiko.

"Sali. Calm down" ordered Shiko

"Sorry Shiko" she grumbled

The guild masters, and a little few others were in thought at the memory of those two familiar names.

"We don't want anyone to get hurt. We just want a female, she's about as tall as Sali here. If she comes with us, no one will have to get hurt." Shiko said calmly

"Like hell!!" Natsu & Sting yelled

There were a lot of girls either the same height or close to Sali's height here. But, I knew who they were after. All of the exceeds had their wings out, everyone seemed to be ready for a fight. I just patted both Sting's and Natsu's shoulders as I walked past. I rubbed my ex-exceed's head and went towards the group. Everyone besides the group in front of me was confused.

"I'm coming, peacefully I promise." I said

"That's a first" scoffed Juju

"We'll be outside-" started Shiko

"Mkay...." I nodded

They left, and after a few seconds...

"The hell!! Who are you?! Who are they?!" asked Gajeel

I shrugged and walked up to Lucy pulling my hood down. No realization, or recognition in anyone's eyes.

"Hold this for me. It's pretty important so...protect it. No matter what....don't Let anyone have it." I smiled a little,

I took her hand and placed 1/3 of a key, I went over to Yukino and placed the 2/3 of the key in her hand.

"Same goes for you. And make sure they don't connect." I told them as I turned and walked away. I opened the doors and turned putting my hood back on.

"I remember...." said Fiona (exceed)

"It'd be better if you just forget." I gave her a small smile. Closing the door behind me, as I followed the group peacefully.

~~~No One's POV~~~

Once the door closed, Fiona had dropped to the ground and the people who were thinking had finally remembered.

"We've got to go after them!" said Maco

"What. Why?" asked a confused Romeo

"Because. Those people are apart of a Dark Guild called Thanos. They aren't a normal Dark Guild, the Magic Council has made a declaration to leave them alone because of how dangerous and powerful they are. They worship Acnologia and Zeref." said Master Bob

Natsu tensed at the two names. While Lucy held her keys and placed her hand on his shoulder squeezing it.

"Aquarius/Igneel..." they both said

Both Lucy and Yukino looked at the key parts they were given.

"Can't let them connect....and protect them." said Lucy

"I wonder why they're so important." said Wendy

Just as the doors slammed open and a frog ran in with a Lacrima.

"Oh good!! This is important!! All of you need to see it!!" it exclaimed

"What is it?" Sting asked

The Lacrima was turned on and the Magic Council was up on the screen.

"It's an important job. We are requesting all of your help. An all out war against the Dark Guild Thanos. We've had a spy in their guild and said person has notified us that they just maintained the greatest weapon there is. They're powerful and we understand if you don't want to accept it seeing as how most of you could possibly die." said the lead councilman

In the end all of the guilds agreed to do it. Even the Guild masters were going. Which actually meant something and how dangerous it was going to be.
_____________________________________________
842 Words,

"If nobody cares to accept you and wants you in this world, accept yourself and you will see that you don't need them and their selfish ides."- Alibaba (1)