86.✔ Magi! The Labyrinth of Magic: ?~Pt. 2 A.A.S.S.E.

This is a continuation of Assassin's Aren't Supposed to Show Emotions!
______________________________

I slipped into his room through the window pretty easily, however. He had a woman in bed next to him and it was a familiar face. Her body was tense, despite Sinbad holding her in his arms, which gave everything away. She told him. I slipped back out just as easily as I entered and headed back to my apartment, but Spartos and Pisti were both there. They didn't look like they were going to move anytime soon.

When I went to the docks, Drakon & Hinahoho were both there. I couldn't help but tic. This was way too troublesome. I should have just killed Nevah, but then I would have to stay for another couple months before suspicion died down.

I went stiff when Magic went through my body, I instantly looked up and clenched my jaw. Yamraiha had put up a Forcefield. I should have planned for something like this to happen. I quickly faced forward and lifted up my arms, blocking Drakon's punch. However, I flew off the roof top and towards the trees. Crashing through a few before I landed in a clearing. The spot where Sharrkan and Yamraiha had killed that serpent.

I was surrounded by the eight generals, Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgana. None of them moved as I stood up, I scanned in front of me. Keeping my eyes and ears open, I spun around and got ready for an attack. I was surprised to see it was Sinbad. They seriously let him come. I turned to Jafar who had sighed.

"We all told him to stay in bed with that woman-" he started,

"Nevah, her name's Nevah." Sinbad cut him off,

"With Nevah, but he said he wanted to deal with you himself. We told her to stall him, but I guess it didn't last for long." Jafar sighed,

"Sinbad!!-Eek!" Nevah squeaked, her eyes widening in fear once she saw me

I sweatdropped along with everyone else, she seriously followed him. Didn't she know he was heading towards me? I blinked and made a small step back, but stopped when Sharrkan drew his sword.

"There's Twelve People here, you're not going to slip away so easily, so just do everyone a favor and surrender." he glared at me,

"She's a trained assassin. She won't surrender, especially since she was sent to kill Sinbad. A single assassin sent to kill him. She has to be strong. And have a Djinn. Moron." Yamraiha scoffed at him, looking at me from the corner of her eye

They just kept on talking, I ignored them and stared right at Nevah until Sinbad stepped in front of her, making me look up at him. I went stiff at the anger in his eyes, the anger that released from his body, shutting everyone off.

"You threatened Nevah, who you claimed as your Best Friend, and my subjects. You even pretended to be one of them. I could care less that you were sent to kill me, but threatening them in place. That is unacceptable!" he growled at me,

I wasn't afraid, not of death. It was better than living, and having him know I was alive, and in their dungeon. When he got me back...who knows what he would do to me. I just stood still, ready to defend myself and fight back. If I died, I died. I moved my foot back, and lifted my arms. Ready to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took my cloak off, it was torn to shreds. I was able to keep up with all nine of them attacking me one after another, they were getting tired too. Except for Masuru and Sinbad. Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgana were keeping control of the damage. And I was just defending myself.

"Why won't you fight back?!" Sharrkan shouted in annoyance, and anger

I didn't answer him and watched Yamraiha's emotions change from confusion, shock, fear, then anger. I glanced at Aladdin who just looked confused before turning to Alibaba and whispering in his ear. I went back to looking at Yamuraiha.

"You're just toying with us! Aren't you?!" she snapped, sending a blast of water at me,

I held my arms up and blocked it, sliding back, I moved my leg and lifted it up, blocking a strike from Sharrkan. I kept my mouth shut as I stared at Sinbad. The anger dropped from his face as he narrowed his eyes at my stomach.

"Isn't that the Red Sapphire?" Drakon asked no one in particular,

"The gem Yamraiha's been looking for?" Sharrkan rose an eyebrow,

"I'm not doing that! Are you crazy?!" Alibaba shouted, stepping back away from Aladdin

"You have to! I can't do it! It won't react to me!" Aladdin told him, stubborn

"No Way!-Have Morgiana do it!" Alibaba's face went red,

"She can't! She's a girl! Girl's can't help girls!" Aladdin huffed, crossing his arms, pouting

I cringed, and grabbed my head as it throbbed. The gem in my stomach, started to feel different. I sucked in a breath as a sharp stinging pain went through my shoulder. The mark started to glow, making the gem go back to normal.

"Is that....Sinbad." Yamraiha said, staring right at my mark

"You're a slave," Jafar's eyes widened in surprise,

I kept my mouth shut, I drew a big red blade from my stomach, but it looked more scary.

"Alibaba!" Aladdin shouted,

In an instant, I was knocked to the ground, arms tightened around my waist.

"You're safe. You're going to be okay." Alibaba soothed, tightening his grip around me

Aladdin put his hand ontop of my mark, and it started to burn. The sword went away and I screamed at the burning pain. I was able to knock Alibaba off, and Aladdin away but Drakon, Hinahoho, Sinbad and Masuru both held me down as Aladdin touched my mark again. Yamriha held her Staff over the spot and the mark started to burn even more making me scream and cry for them to stop. That it hurt.

"It's going to stop soon. You'll feel better when you wake up," Sinbad said gently,

I was whacked on the back of my head, and everything went black.
____________________________________
1,041 Words

"I refuse your refusal!"- Monkey D. Luffy