194. Diamond no Ace: Sawamura Eijun ~ Ex Girlfriend

Sawamura Eijun, was a mess. He was distracted during class, and had to stay late to help clean up the classroom, which caused him to be late to practice and during practice he would mess up pitches and trip over nothing. Everyone pushed it off and figured it was Sawamura being a bit odd today, but when it went on for a week, they knew something was off. He didn't tell anyone, but the coach did seem to know what was going on.

"Eijun...did something happen?" Haruichi asked him, during lunch after their morning practice. It was currently a Saturday.

"Huh? No! I don't know what you're talking about!!" Sawamura laughed, forcefully.

Before anyone could call him on his bullshit, the door opened, Coach and Rei both entering and with a young girl in a hoodie, with only one arm. Her eyes scanned the group of boys, before zeroing in on Eijun. His body stiffened, as she marched right on over to him. A sharp glare on her face. She grabbed his hand, and put it on her chest.

"You feel that right? My heart's still beating, so stop worrying so much!" the girl scolded him,

"But your mom -" Eijun frowned at the girl,

"She over reacts. Plus, I can still out run you." the girl smirked at him,

Eijun pouted, and hugged the girl. Wrapping his arms around her and placing his head on her chest, closing his eyes as he listened to her heartbeat. The girl ran her hand through his hair.

"Eijun, and I grew up together. I was born without my arm, so my mom was over protective while my dad taught me how to do everything I could with only one arm. He worries but doesn't stop me from doing anything fun, - ah, I'm (L/n) (F/n)," the girl grinned at Haruichi, who was hovering behind Sawamura along with Furuya.

"She's going to be transferring here, and will be joining the team as a special tutor. Miyuki, Kuramochi. She'll be joining your class, watch out for her." Coach Kataoka announced,

"What?!" Sawamura shouted, pulling back and looking at (L/n) in worry.

"I wasn't getting bullied, I confessed to a guy I had a crush on, he said no because I was missing an arm - mom overheard me complaining to my dad and she wanted me to transfer schools right away. So, here I am." (L/n) shrugged her shoulders,

"That's just stupid," Kuramochi scoffed,

"It's reality, never met a guy I found attractive liking me even though I don't have an arm." (L/n) said, a small smile on her face.

"I told you I would go out with you!" Sawamura whined at her,

"We've already tried that," (L/n) sweat dropped at him,

Realization dawned on Sawamura' s face, he crossed his arms and nodded his head. That was also how he had found out that he liked boys.

"You're a moron." (L/n) sighed, giving him a hopeless look.

"Wait, you two dated. And you're still friends?" Kuramochi asked, looking between the two.

"Well, we were together for a day." the two said, both looking at Kuramochi.

"Time for Practice. We can continue talking later." Yuki said, as he stood up from where he was eating lunch.

"I'll see you later, Dad's waiting for me at the entrance with Mom." (L/n) said, messing up Sawamura's hair.

She took off running, not waiting for a response with a grin on her face. She was looking forward to going to school. There were a lot of cute guys on the Baseball team.