30.✔ Kuroko No Basket: Kagami Taiga~ Kiyoshi Teppei's little sister

I was angry, how dare they?! They're beating him up! Are those Ref's blind! I clenched onto my wheelchair. I turned and went out the door, my friend yelling for me to wait. I stopped at the sidewalk and turned my head to her.

"They're-!!" I shouted

"I know! Let me drive you!" she huffed

She lifted me into the passenger seat and put my chair in the back. She took off down the road, luckily we didn't get pulled over. She parked, and helped me out. She was running right behind me, pushing me. We were going fast, she talked our way to going to court. We busted through the hall. She was leaning against the wall, panting. I rolled my way up to Riko, she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you-?!" she started

I put my chair in lock, I gripped onto the sides. Lifting myself up.

"Don't!!!" my friend, tika shouted

Before anyone could stop me, I stood up and went over to the other team's bench. I tapped one on the shoulder, and smiled at them sweetly.

"Hi, once there's a time out. Tell your team mates that are playing, that they're dead once they set foot out of this building. Got it." I smiled sweetly

They looked at me with wide eyes as I turned around and went back to Seirin.

"Teppei!! Hold on!" I shouted

He looked at me with wide eyes, Junpei, and Izuki were staring at me with wide eyes. When they saw me standing. They flinched when they looked at my face. There were whispers of who I was. A ref and a guard came over to me, Tika had ran to hide behind me. The two of us went to talk with them. I lied and told them I was a player who just got out of the Hospital. Tika ran to get an extra jersey from Riko. She most likely stole it. I slipped it on and went back. Everyone clearly confused.

They were having a time out.

"Why are you wearing a Jersey?!" Teppei & everyone else shouted

"I'm a player, I do go to Seirin. And Technically I am a player." I said

"You're legs....You shouldn't be standing!" said Izuki

"I'm playing. I am not taking no for an answer." I hissed

They all flinched and nodded, Tika didn't bother stopping me, we checked the rules and everything. After making sure everything was alright and they double checked that I was in fact a Seirin student and a part of the Basket-Ball team, they let me play.

"No One. Hurts my brother and gets away with it. I still don't forgive you for last year #4." I hissed

He just smirked, though I got rid of it. Once I accidentally elbowed him in the face while jumping for the rebound. The Ref's called it an accident, but I did it on purpose. I smirked and ran down the court, passing the ball once I got tired. It hurt, and I wanted to cry out in pain. But I had to get revenge for my brother.

"How did you...you..." said Kagami

He grinned down at me, and high five-d me.

"I didn't think you could actually play, sorry" he said

"No one does, they think just because I'm a girl I can't play with the boys." I shrugged

We went back to playing, I hurt them a few times. They couldn't hurt me, I would move out of the way. After awhile, I was swapped out. I plopped down on the wheel chair. I bent down and took in deep breaths. My legs were iced and cooled down by Tika.

"You idiot." she sighed

"Hey, no one hurts my brother and gets away with it" I shrugged

"Yeah, even if it's a heartbreak." giggled Tika