58.✔Magi! The Labyrinth of Magic:?~Assassin's Aren't Supposed to Show Emotions

It had been about a month since the 3 kids and 2 of Sinbad's...bodyguards have returned, Sinbad didn't come with them, but it gave me time to gain or support my undercover story. I was a Women whose parents and Fiance were killed, right before her eyes, just 5 weeks ago.

They were having a celebration tonight because Sinbad had returned, oh great. I was hoping to just do it tonight and get it over with, but with it being during a celebration, there would be chaos and I wouldn't be able to leave. Plus, they'd all be together then too.

I was a substitute dancer, because one of them had gotten into an 'accident', her ankle was broken. I spotted Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana. She was going to Dance with us, as long as I wasn't in the spotlight it'd be fine. We all mostly danced for fun, not just for the people to watch and enjoy but for ourselves too. I was stunned and amazed at how good Morgiana was dancing, after she was done she had pulled Alibaba up and he danced with us. When they were done, both of them along with Aladdin went up to be by Sinbad, and at the moment I was pushed to the front. Everyone's eyes were on me, so, I started to dance, everyone stopped, except for the music, it was quiet. I'm glad I had a mask on, because I was pissed off. I looked and saw that it was Neveah that pushed me, I just continued to dance. Neveah had found out about what I was here to do, but I took care of that, I had pretended we had became the best of friends and threatened to kill her family if she told anyone, and if anyone tried to stop me I would blow up the country and that kept her quiet.

When I was done dancing, Sinbad had two of his bodyguards come get me, it was Pisti and Spartos, I gladly followed. I stood in front of him, they were all looking at me.

"You're a good dancer" he flirted

I nodded, and still stood straight. I wanted to roll my eyes, but couldn't because that's a part of my face they could see.

"You're allowed to talk. Take off the mask" said Ja'far

"I would love to, but won't. After all it is a Party. I'm not really Sorry, but Sorry." I said truthfully

"Say what's on your mind..." Sinbad said

"Not Sorry, I don't like you, you're an arrogant dick-bag. Womanizer, and not really my type. I go for Men not boys." I said

I bowed slightly and walked off, I then went back to dancing, leaving everyone there surprised. I continued to dance, until it was over.

After the Party, everyone had gone to bed, while I had gotten changed into proper assassin-like outfit. I mean, I was going to kill a King after all and possibly start a war. Who knows, and it was just the perfect time since it is still night time and everyone is probably still asleep. Unless Sinbad has a 'guest' in his bedroom tonight then I'd have to kill them both.
________________________________
544 Words,

"If you keep lying like that, no one, not even yourself, will believe you anymore."
- Aladdin