5. ✔Naruto:Kakashi Hatake~Alive

It's been years since I left the Leaf Village. Well, that's a lie. I was on a mission with Gai, Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma. It should have been an easy mission, all we has to do was escort a chic who was a designer and her father. He said it was just to protect them from bandits, robbers and other stuff like that. We had stopped at some places so they could do some business.

I've felt like we were being watched, ever since our last stop. I'm sure the others had felt it too, I always was on my guard, but to them it looked like I was goofing off. Or didn't care. But the other three that were with me knew. It's something I do, it's because of my personality. Back to the main topic. We were walking on a trail, to another village. It's taking longer to complete this mission than planned. When we were ambushed by Ninja from who knows where, I had the duty to protect the two for any ninja who get past them, one snuck around them, but I'm sure that they let him, I expected him to be good, but it's because I never underestimate my opponents. It was an easy take out, but once I did, some Shuriken was thrown at me and them, so I moved in front of the girl and her father, I caught some of them but most hit me either in the arms or stomach. I cringed, and pulled the Shuriken out and threw it at the people who threw it at me. I was in so much pain, but I didn't show it, there's more and more. I have to get then out of here. I clenched my fists.

"You three get them out of here!! I'll delay them as long as I can!!" I shouted

"But-" said Kurenai

"I'll be alright, I promise, I'll catch up as soon as I can" I said

I gave her a quick hug and used my Shadow Clone Jutsu. Attacking them all, Kakashi was the only one who wouldn't leave, so I pulled down his mask and kisses him which shocked everyone. When I pulled away I pulled his mask back up. I made Gai carry him away since he was still in shock. I used all my power to stop them here and now.

It took me a few hours, but I got them all. It took an explosion but I did it, now I need to catch up. But right when I took a step, I was captured. Shit!!

It's been a few years since I was captured, they probably thought I was dead. I laughed when I thought that, the people who captured me looked at me like I was crazy, I guess they don't know me as much as I thought. Oh well, I'll just have to escape on my own, and that was exactly what I did that night, I killed every single one of them, it got me on the wanted list but that didn't matter to me.

I had gone to the next closest town. I've lived in that town for another few years. Until I had gained enough strength. Then I headed back to the leaf village, once I heard that the third Hokage died and the new fifth Hokage was Tsunade. I was surprised that she was Hokage, well that she wanted to be Hokage. I headed there right away, I wouldn't believe it until I saw it with my own two eyes. I snuck back in, but there were happy howls, oh crab! I remember them, I can't believe they still remember my smell. I stayed hidden and started walking around, I ran into a boy with black hair, a boy with blonde hair and a girl with pink hair on a bridge.

"Hello" I said

"Hi! I don't recognize you from anywhere" said the girl with Pink hair

"Hm? Who are you three?" I asked

"You first" said the guy with black hair

"I don't answer cursed people-" I said/started

"I'm Naruto and this is Sakura and Sasuke" said the blond haired boy

"Nice to meet you. I'm sorry, but I forgot my own name. It happens to some People from my village...I forgot that too" I lied

"Is that really the truth?" someone asked

We all looked up, my eyes widened a bit.

"Kakashi!! You're late again!!" shouted Naruto

The bell started to ring. Indicating that there's an intruder. Shit.