11. ✔One Piece: Doflamingo~Mysterious/Brave Reader

Everyone has heard of the Donquixote family. They know not to get in their way, everyone was afraid of the Family. Knowing two simple facts, if you offended any one of them, you were dead. If you hurt any one of them, you were dead.

Well, that was exactly what one person did. Which would cause a disturbance in the family, the person was a woman. She wasn't afraid of them, it was the exact opposite. She would steal something from the "young master"....what she will steal is something precious. His heart.

There was a beautiful woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair, shiny (E/C) eyes, (S/C) and the perfect body figure (However you want to imagine her/your body to be like). She was walking down the street on a very strange day. The whole Donquixote family was walking down the streets.

Which could only mean one thing. Baby 5 was going to introduce some poor guy to her family. Everyone knew whoever it was, was going to die.

As if on que, Baby 5's boyfriend was kissing another girl. The (H/C) haired girl saw what was going on in front of her, and sighed. She moved to stand in front of the family's way. Stopping them from attacking the guy.

"Get out of the way!!" Pica yelled

"No." she smiled sweetly

The noise on the street, had stopped. Everyone was looking at the Girl, and the Donquixote family, holding in their laughs. Except for the woman in front of the family, she let out a giggle. Which just pissed off the family more.

"Cute!~ I could only imagine how your parents looked and sounded like, Pica....chu." she gave them a closed eye smile

Of course, the family had attempted to attack her after what she did and said, but none of the attacks had hit her. She dodged all of them. Well, to be more precise, they were all deflected to the sky.

"Onii-kun." the woman said in a mundane voice.

The man who was kissing the girl, tensed. The woman turned her body to slowly to face the man. Just to make him more nervous.

"H-H-Hai! O-O-Onee-chan!?!" the man stuttered

"I'm telling Mom~" she smirked

The man gulped in fear, he quickly apologized to the Donquixote family, bowing. He wasn't afraid of them, no. He was more afraid of the woman who had started to walk towards him in a antagonizing slow pace.

"I do apologize for him. He is Absent Minded. Meaning he forgets things too easily and would do something stupid because of it." she turned to bow to Baby 5 and her family.

Straightening her back, she turned back to the man, touching his forehead. To most, it seemed like he just disappeared. When, in reality. She just turned him into a stick.

The woman bent down, picking up the stick, which was once a man. She had started to walk away, only to stop for a moment. She turned to face the family, a smirk plastered on her face.

"See ya later, losers!" the woman stuck her tongue out at them, and ran off.

In that moment, Doflamingo was intrigued with the mysterious (H/C) haired girl.

"My apologies, for her attitude. She is like a big sister to everyone, no matter their age. She lost her family when the king and guards attacked." an old woman spoke to the Donquixote family

"What's her name?" Baby 5 asked

"Onee-chan." the old woman smiled

"She doesn't have a name, if she does. No one knows it." a man spoke

"I like her, she's interesting." said Violet

The family had started to head back to the palace.

"Can you find her?" Doflamingo asked

"I could try." Violet said

She had started to look once they got back to the castle. To everyone's surprise, Violet couldn't find the mysterious girl.

"Onee-chan!" a guard shouted

In walked the girl they were looking for. She seemed upset too.

"Stop it. Leave me alone, it's annoying." she huffed

"You could tell I was looking for you" Violet said in surprise

"Yes, now knock it off." she huffed again

After that, she left again. Doing that though, only peaked Doflamingo's interest in her.

"I will find you." smirked Doflamingo
_______________________________
716 Words,

"I lost my mother when I was 8...and killed my father when I was 10. Those with the title of "Executive" or above....are my "family", with whom I've shared my joys and sorrows. They're the only thing I have! I won't forgive anyone that laughs at my family. Understood?"– Donquixote Doflamingo