42.✔One Piece: War ~Luffy's Death

No one thought it was possible, he was strong. He was going to be the king of the pirates. A bullet wouldn't kill him that easily! The battle was at a stand still,

"Luffy!!" everyone shouted (Minus the Marines/Navy)

They watched as his body fell, nobody moved. Standing right behind him, was a girl. She was a pirate, or that's what everyone thought. She was supposed to be on their side, no one noticed. But her eyes were hazed over, they were foggy.

"...Get up! A bullet can't kill you!! You're made of rubber!!" a Pirate yelled

The gun dropped from the girls hand, her body shook. Shanks blocked Zoro's attack from hitting her. Everyone wanted to kill her, his crew was pissed.

"Don't." said Shanks

"She killed him!" Nami growled

Shanks didn't say anything, the girl fell to her knees. Staring at his body. The marines had started to loose, and they retreated. Shanks touched the girl's shoulder, as Zoro picked up his captain's body. No one spoke, it was silent. With the accept-ion of a few people crying.

They held a funeral for him, everyone was there. Shanks and the red haired pirate, the merfolk, Jinbei, Sabo, Dragon and his army, and all of those who knew him. Garp was there, but he stayed hidden for now.

Sabo was sobbing, he wasn't able to protect his little brother. He didn't blame the girl though, he knew who she was to him. He swore on his grave that he would protect his crew, he would complete his dream for him, and help his Nakama complete there dream.
_____________________________
270 Words,

"What's the point of magic to begin with...if I can't use it to save my friends?"- Lucy Heartfilia