82.✔Nanbaka: ??????~Female Prisoner

"Prisoner number 00. You're being transfered to Nanbaka Prison." my guard said, standing in front of my cell

I looked at him from the corner of my eye, and smirked. I didn't say anything, not like I could anways. It was hard when they put a cage around my head. Keeping me from moving it and opening my mouth. I was tied to a bed, arms & legs spread apart from each other. My body strapped down on the bed. They were too cautious. But, I could still escape from this, that's probably why I was being transfered.

I had made a break for it when they got me outside, it took them five hours to catch me. In that time, I had robbed five stores and two banks. I just laughed, and called them idiots. I would be able to escape from this prision too. It doesn't matter that it's in the middle of the ocean. I will escape and cause Chaos again....mostly because I can.

Eight guards?-Well, more like Seven and the Warden were waiting. I was shoved forward, I had on a straight jacket and my ankles were cuffed together. Which I would get out off soon enough.

"Why are all of us here for a single prisioner?" Monkey asked,

"You'll see in a few seconds. We'll leave her to you....and try not to show any love Warden. It ticks her off, and you'll have to break her body." my escort said, before leaving on the skiff

"Bye Bye~~ I'll miss you Guard-san~" I waved at him, giggling

"Oi, how did you-" one of the guard's started,

I cut him off with kicking him in the chest, and sending him backwards a bit.

"Don't interrupt me. It's rude. I hate guys like you," I snarled at him

I went to snap at the guy who was touching me, but stopped and tilted my head to the side. He was cute, I just stared at him and smirked. I opened my mouth to say something, but then I felt it....I slowly turned my head to the Warden. So did everyone else as she glared harshly at me. I sniffed, and tensed my muscles, I licked my lips when I looked at her. Jeoulsy....Oh sweet, sweet Jealousy! I slipped out of the straight jacket and ran right at her, grinning.

"You smell delisous!~~" I lifted my fist,

Before I could punch her I was yanked to the side by a whip wrapped around my neck. I let out a choked scream, and landed on my hands and feet. I didn't look at the assailant and just stared at the Jealous Woman. I licked my lips.

"Run....that will make everything more fun~" I giggled, getting back up

I yelped when I was pinned to the floor by cutie, but, her Jealousy got much worse and I was able to yank him off with my tail. I turned to the one I yanked off and ran at him. I need more! Before I could reach him, I was knocked out from behind.

~Time Skip, Brought by The Cute Guards at Nanba~

I blinked a couple of times, staring up at the ceiling. Then a few faces popped in front of mine.

"You're awake!" the green haired boy grinned at me,

"....I'm guessing you're my new room mates." I said, sitting up and rubbing the back of my head,

"Yup! I'm Niko!!" the green haired boy grinned at me,

"I'm Rock!" a boy with red and purple hair said,

"I'm Uno and this is Junjo. You're pretty cute~" the guy with long blonde & pink hair smirked, while pointing to the boy in red & white.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Akuma. Half-Japanese, Half-American. Born in America, so I know no Customes in Japanese and other stuff." I said, being pulled up by Rock