196. One Piece: No One ~ Cheater Reader Pt. 2

I growled at the group of men who had me surrounded, I was not going to go down without a fight. Which is what I've been doing ever since I became a wolf. There were moments where I couldn't keep my instincts from taking over, and I would kill whoever came near me; but...I always regretted it whenever I came to. Learning that I killed a family, or someone who didn't deserve it. Which is why I'm in this situation. These guys weren't weak.

"Hey, do you know the person this belongs to?" the one, who seemed to be the leader, asked as he tossed a yellow shirt towards me.

I hesitated, but I slowly went over to the shirt and sniffed it. Ace! I wagged my tail, before growling at the man. How the hell does he have this?! I dug my claws into the dirt.

"If you come with us quietly, and be have. You can see him."

I backed up, and growled. No. It'd be better to stay away from him...I've done my best to stay away from all humans; it's all their fault. They keep trying to hunt me.

"...Go back to the ship, and tell Ace that we found her. I'm going to stay here with her, don't worry. She's not going to hurt me," the leader ordered the others.

"Izo is going to kill us for leaving you. But whatever you say Commander," one of the guys said with a sigh, before he left towards the town. The others hesitating, but following him.

I looked at the man, as he sat down and leaned against a tree. He closed his eyes, that's when I noticed the sweat on his face. It doesn't seem like he's in good shape. Though, I'm probably worse off than he is right now. I lifted my head up into the air, and sniffed. It's going to rain soon...ah what a pain. I sighed and walked over to the man, I nudged him with my nose and he peaked open an eye. I turned my head, pointing it in the direction of my cave.

"I don't think I can move right now, my old injury is acting up." he grinned weakly at me.

I lowered my head, ugh, that's just perfect. I stepped over his lap and nudged his arms, he rose an eyebrow before smirking at me.

"Awe, so you do care ~ But, I think you're in worse of a shape than I am. I doubt you can carry - ah, okay! okay!" he rose his hands after I started growling and snarling at him. For doubting my strength. I'm not human, after all.

I was able to carry him all the way to my cave, but my injuries opened up again and now I couldn't move. I laid him on my bed made of leaves and grass while I laid on the dirt ground. It was better, he didn't have any fur unlike me. Thought, that doesn't mean I wasn't cold.

.....

When I woke up, my wounds were bandaged and there was a fire going. The man was even cooking food, and his shirt was off. That was when I noticed the necklace he was wearing, I stood up - whimpering at the sudden pain I was feeling.

"Take it easy, you're worse than I am!" the man laughed with a grin.

I shook my head and limped on over to him, I nudged his necklace with my nose. Where did you get this? Luffy's supposed to have it.

"Ace gave it to me, said I shouldn't let you see it because you would attack us without listening. I thought it would be fine since you smelled Ace's shirt. - He got it from Luffy, after he ran into them while he was hunting down the guy who gave me this." the man said, while pointing to the wound in the middle of his body.

I lowered my head, and sniffed his wound. It hasn't fully healed and he's still moving. He was even fighting me, and that wasn't his full strength. I laid down next to him, placing my head in his lap. I want to help him, but...I can't. Not while I'm in this form. Not while I'm a monster.

"Want it back?" the man asked me,

I lifted my head, tilting my head to the side as I looked at him. He placed the necklace around my neck, and a shiver went up my spine. I got up, and shook my body. I started to feel funny, but after awhile nothing happened. I had gotten my hopes up. I whined, laying back down by the man, placing my head on his lap. That's when I started getting the funny feeling again, I  lifted my head and looked up at the man. Is it the physical contact? Or is it my desire to help him - yeah, no. I don't care if I don't, but he's in pain...and if I can be human again, I can see Luffy - no. I don't deserve to see him. Well, I could go see Ace. And maybe even go visit Dadan and Sabo's grave.

"Woah." the man said in shock,

I looked up at him in confusion, and when I looked down after feeling cold I realized why. I was naked. I was human! I jumped on him in a hug.

"I'm human again!" I shouted happily,

"And naked," the guy grunted, his hands gripping onto my hips.

"Have sex with me." I pulled back and looked him in the eyes, completely serious.

"Your Ace's little sister! Hence my little sister - " he started, his grip tightening on my hips.

I cut him off by pressing my mouth against his, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my body against his. That didn't matter to me, I didn't know who he was. I didn't know his name, and I didn't consider him family. I pulled away a little,

"We're not related, I never drank the Sake. If I had, I wouldn't have dated Luffy. Besides, having sex with me will benefit you and help me stay human." I ran my hand through his hair.

"You're bleeding, let me patch you up first." he sighed,

That's when I realized that he was right and that my body was hurting right now. I pressed my face into his neck, sucking in a deep breathe as I squeezed my eyes shut. Fuck it hurts. Thatch laid me down on the bed, before he started patching me up, he was careful and being as gentle as he could be; but it still hurt like hell.

"It'll take them two weeks at the latest, depending on where the Moby Dick is. Ah, I should also tell you my name. I'm Thatch, fourth division commander of the White beard pirates." he winked at me with a smirk.

"So you're strong...hope you fuck good," I smirked at him, as my vision grew blurry.

"You'll have to be the judge of that, for now. Get some rest." he smirked at me.