10.✔Kuroko no Basket: Aomine Daiki~Battle Scars

This is a Short one, and I got the idea from listening to the song that is mentioned in the chapter/title thing.
________________________________________________________________

She knew the Generation of Miracles, ever since Middle School. She was there when they all changed, when she lost them, she had started to cut again. She already had problems at home, her father was cheating on her mother with some other lady. But her mom doesn't know and her dad threatens her, so she wouldn't tell her mother. None of the Generation of Miracles know about this, because she couldn't tell anyone. Especially her crush, she had started wearing long sleeves every day, or just have her sweater on.

When they got to High School, she went to Tōō Academy with Momoi and Aomine, mostly because Momoi was going there. Her arms were pretty much all scared now, she still cuts. Nothing-besides the boys-have changed since Middle School, her father is still a whore, she can't do nothing about it, he beats her sometimes when her mother works nights. Then there's the fact that all the guys broke apart and left her, they ignored her too. She quit playing basketball, and stopped talking to others. The only one who actually cares for her is Momoi, and she protects Momoi. Wears baggy clothes. She's got Battle Scars, and is still fighting.

It's been a week since they've arrived at Tōō. She's been bullied, just like at Teiko. Momoi stopped paying much attention to her, but surprisingly, someone else started. She'd still go to practice to keep an eye out for Momoi. She knew all of them, what shocked everyone was that Aomine would go there. Only if they knew.

One day after practice, Wakamatsu and Aomine were in a argument like usual but this one was more heated. Momoi had tried to stop it and she was about to get hurt when Black had moved in front of her and took the blow from Aomine. Everyone and everything stopped moving just as she hit the ground what shocked everyone else was that she got up and looked at Momoi with worried eyes. Then she bolted out of gym, Aomine and Momoi went after her. Of course Aomine got to her first. Her cuts had opened back up and was bleeding, she had tried to hide and run but he didn't let her. He hide her from Momoi and he told her to leave so the two were alone. He seemed pissed.

~Black's POV~

I knew something bad was going to happen when Momoi went to calm them down. So I followed behind her, and then quickly pushed her out of the way and let Aomine hit me instead. I knew he'd have beaten himself up if he hurt her. I stood up and scanned Momoi, she seemed fine. Then I ran out, my arms and stomach cuts re-opened and I didn't want any of them to see. I stopped by a tree I was tired mostly from the blood lose I think. When a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me towards it. It was a he, and he is Aomine. I froze, oh no!! He had told Momoi to leave, I felt him hold on tighter, he was pissed and he knows I know too. He turned me around, his bangs covering his eyes. I was scared.

"Why? Why?!! Huh? Why do you do this to yourself!!" he shouted

His grip on my arms tightened making me bleed more, he let me go and just picked me up and ran to the Nurse's room. Nobody was there and he took off my top and wrapped me back up. We both stayed quiet. I was terrified now.

"Why? Please tell me?" he begged

I cried and then shrugged. He just hugged me and held me tight.

"Please...Stop, I'm here for you" he whispered

I felt tears hit my back, he's crying? For me. I started crying too, after awhile he gave me his shirt and brought me back to the gym and sat me down on the bench. I ended up getting Scolded and Hugged tightly by everyone. Momoi was crying, harder than I ever had.
______________________________________

696 Words

"Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those of yours that you loved."
- Natsu Dragneel