122. Naruto: Kakashi Hatake ~ Forbidden Love-Part 1

I wrote this who knows how long ago, so it might not make any sense,
_______________________________________________________________
I was in Love. And it was with someone who would never love me. Nobody ever notices me, despite me being a Hyuga. It's always been like that, ever since I was a child, my twin was older than me by thirty seconds, and she's been in the spotlight. She even ignored me, and in class...Iruka-Sensei was the only one who talked to me, though. I guess it's because he has to.

Even now, I don't really have a team. I help out others on their mission's or I go and do some on my own. I guess it's because my eyes are a darker shade of Purple than the others. I can use the Byakugan, and I am apart of the head family...but, they still all ignore me and I don't understand why.

I was chasing a Shinobi Cat, around town. She was fast, she looked back and smirked. I wasn't even using my eyes, I dodged and avoided people, I ran past four teams, I knew they watched after me but I didn't really care, Akamaru started chasing us barking. Kiba and his team following after, soon enough everyone was chasing us. I glanced back and turned around, running backwards.

"If you mess with this cat, you're going to get scratched Akamaru." I said softly

He just barked at me happily,

"You're not chasing the cat?!" shouted Kiba

I blinked a few times before turning back around and running faster, I dove forward and caught the cat. I rolled and hopped up, and held the cat in my arms. I jumped back from Akamaru, the Sensei's calmly walked up to us with a sigh. I bent down, holding the cat tightly in one arm as she squirmed, I reached my hand out and patted Akamaru's head.

"Don't worry Akamaru, and shush, it's a secret." I smiled softly

I got up and walked past them with the squirming cat. I ended up knocking it out, and brought it back to it's parent's who scolded her. Animals were the only ones who seemed to like me, it's possibly because of the smell. I left them afterwards

~~~~~~~

It was time for the Chunin Exams and like usual, I was taking it by myself. Like normal, people complained to Ibiki about it, which was irritating. But, nothing really bugged me anyways.

"Alright, to make it more difficult. I'll be keeping my eyes on her at all times. Is that alright with you?" said Ibiki

"Of course she's going to say no." Temari scoffed

"Yes, that's alright. It'll be difficult to focus, but I'll do my absolute best." I smiled softly

"I'll take that as a Yes." said Ibiki

I could hear their murmurs, I could hear them making fun of me...I just kept focused on the test, it wasn't too difficult. I wrote down the answers, and was done within thirty minutes. I flipped my paper over, sat my pencil down and sat up straight looking forward, Ibiki looked a bit surprised but he never kept his eyes off of me. His eyes narrowed slightly, and I instantly put my arms down.

I passed the first test, it wasn't that difficult. The second one was easier, she had given me both scrolls. I understand why though, i'm on my own in a dangerous place. But, I would be fine. I just have to stay hidden, and keep calm. When I entered I walked towards the center, I stayed in the shadows, and avoided animals and plants.

It was fine until I sensed something different, I activated my Byakugan and looked around until I saw a Giant Snake...there were four others, one was on top of the snake, he looked like an Adult and the Chakra was strange. I didn't like it. I ran straight towards them, something bad was happening. Something that shouldn't be happening.