44.✔Diamond no Ace: Masuko Tōru~Birthday Special

{Happy Birthday Masuko Tōru!, Sorry it's late by a day!}
________________________________________________
It's been a month since I last saw Masuko, well, that's because he's on the baseball team and they're busy a lot. I loved to play baseball, but I can't do that anymore...the reason for that, is because I had gotten in a car accident. I was on my way to see one of his games, but someone had ran a red light while I was crossing the street. They still hadn't caught the guy who hit me, but whatever.

I was allowed to leave the hospital, Rei-san had came to pick me to bring me to their game. I had to be in a wheelchair...permanently. I didn't mind, hopefully Masuko wouldn't either....I can still walk and move around. But not very long.

Two guys from the baseball team helped me to my seat, I cheered the team on with them. It was fun to watch them play, Masuko was up to bat. Rei and Takako helped me to stand, putting my weight on them.

"Go Tōru!" I shouted

He glanced at me and swung, making it hit the back fence. They all ran home, I cheered along with everyone else. They helped me sit back down, they had to get him to stop staring at me and get back in the dugout.

Rei brought me to the bus, I stood out of the wheel chair and ran, I jumped at him giving him a hug. Rei was freaking out when I did that. I gave him a peck on the lips, and ranted on how I missed watching them all play.

"Moto Kishi!" said Rei in a scolding tone

I cringed, Masuko sat me down on the ground. I bit my lip and plopped down in the chair. I know they were all staring, but trying not to. I shrugged,

"Doctor's said I shouldn't walk around too much, or put any strain on my legs...I swear, any of you treat me different. I'll kill you." I glared

Most flinched, Sawamura just grinned.

"...Yeah, go ahead." I smiled

I sat up straight and buckled in.

"You have a buckle." said Jun

"I told them, I had a little brother who was strong." I said

Sawamura was instantly behind me, holding the handles.

"All the way to school,!" I cheered

He was pulled away by Yuki and Jun, complaining. I pouted,

"Come on! It'd have been fun!" I said

"No, come on." said Masuko

He lifted me up, after unbuckling me and I sat next to him on the bus. Chris had gotten my wheelchair for me.

~~Time Skip brought by Masuko shaving his head~~

The guys had a break today, though. I doubt they were going to not practice. I was staying in their dorms, along with the Managers. Takako helps me move around when I need it, more like I need it most of the time. I am able to stand up long enough to take a shower by myself, but then I need to sit down immediately after I get out.

We were going to the dining place for breakfast, it was cool. I chatted with everyone, mostly Masuko. Most were nervous around me, or would stare or glance at my wheelchair. I didn't let it bother me, as long as Masuko or the other third years didn't then I was fine with it.

Masuko was helping me to class, it was pretty cool of him. Though, the second string had a game today. I told Masuko I was going to go watch it, he looked conflicted. I told him to go practice or whatever. Told him I was going to be fine.

I was amazed at Sawamura's pitching form, I got annoyed when people were starting to yell for a pitcher change.

"Shut up!!! I'll go down there and Catch if I have to!!!!" I snapped

I was glaring at everyone harshly, which scared them. They shut up,

"Moto-Senpai...." smiled Sawamura

"Like you can do that!! You're in a wheelchair!" someone shouted

"You're right. I can't do that because I'm a Girl Jackass!!!" I yelled

"Moto-Senpai!!" shouted Sawamura

I looked at him, and he gave me a thumbs up. I grinned, and they got it going. After awhile they decided to change catchers. Chris was playing, my eyes lit up and I squealed. Sawamura looked really happy.

The first-string came-a running, I was tapping my leg in excitement. I wanted to play so badly! But I can't, they won't let me. I can still catch, I sighed and puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. I then grinned, turning to the people who said to change pitchers, I stuck my tongue out them with a smirk. Which irritated most of them, I turned back.

"What'd you do?" Kuramochi asked

"...They were being Jerks earlier," I said

Masuko chuckled, but got an annoyed look. I lifted my hand and caught an apple. I looked at it, and then took a bite. Yum.

After the game, Sawamura gave me a big hug, I laughed. He brought me back to the dorms, I chilled out with the third years. I stayed out with Masuko later, it was nice to just be with him for awhile. Most people don't understand why I liked him over the other third years, I don't know, I just do. He's kind, and he's him. I'm not very good at explaining my feelings.

"...Um...Kishi..." he started

I looked up at him, he looked nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked

"...I love you," he blushed

I felt my cheeks heat up,

"I love you Tōru!" I grinned

He smiled, bending down he gave me a sweet kiss. He brought me to Miyuki's room where everyone was at, I laughed. He had to carry me up the stairs, I sat on his lap as he played a game with Kuramochi. It was my turn next, I didn't mind it. I was having a blast, I grumbled when I lost. He just laughed, I hopped out of Masuko's lab, tackling him to the ground. Everyone was amazed at how we were rough housing around, and how I was able to wrestle him with how my legs are.

"Gak!! Her legs!!" they freaked

Kuramochi instantly let go of me and I put him in a choke hold. I let him go laughing and grinning.

"I'm cool, that was fun!" I said

"Are you okay? Anything hurting?" Tōru asked

I waved my hand,

"I'm fine-shit! TAKAKO!!!" I screamed

Making all of them cover their ears and flinch, she and Rei and the other managers came running.

"What's wrong?!" everyone freaked

I puffed out my cheeks, crossing my arms. The girls all sweat dropped at my reaction. Sawamura snapped his fingers and lifted me up so I was on his back.

"Which one's your dorm room?" he asked

"...Follow me." said Takako

He carried me to my room, luckily he didn't have any stains.

"Why are you so calm? Most guys freak out?" asked Natsukawa

"My mom told me about it, and Wakana would get all emotional when it was her time..." shivered Sawamura

"...I want Pie...can you ask one of the thirds years for me?" I whined

He nodded and took off, after thirty minutes Masuko came in with two bags. He was all panicky, which was cute!

"Thanks',Tōru." I smiled
____________________
1,236 Words,

"You are your own worst enemy,"Coach Kataoka Tesshin