2. ✔Kuroko no Basket: Aomine Daiki~The Only one who could Love You is ME!

It was a normal day at Tōō Academy...well, except for one thing; there was a new student. She had went to the same Middle School as the Generation of Miracles. She had left them when they changed, they didn't know when she left or where she went to. Not even Akashi knew, and he knew everything, they were all hurt when they realized she left without a word, but the one who was most hurt. Was Aomine. He had fallen in love with her, even after two years, he still loved her...and when he saw her again, he was pissed.

~Normal POV~

I kept my head down as I walked into the classroom, it was a bit embarrassing since I was transfering in the middle of the school year.

"Class, we have a new student...would you please introduce yourself?" The teacher smiled at me kindly,

"I'm (Last Name) (First Name) nice to meet you all" I looked up at the class with a closed eye smile

I heard two chairs slide back, I let out a squeak as I was tackled to the ground by a pink blur. I groaned as I hit the ground pretty heard,

"Miss Momoi!-" the teacher had started

"I missed you!! We looked everywhere for you!" Momoi sat up, with a grin

I paled a little, it was her...which meant. I looked up and paled even more as my eyes met with Dark blue ones. I'm so dead. I gulped a little as Aomine pulled Momoi off of me, I scooted back away from him, my stuff discarded on the floor, I yelped when he bent down and lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

But he was cut off by someone with Dark skin, Dark Blue eyes and Dark Blue hair. I knew I was in trouble, but once I saw him. I knew I was dead. Aomine had pulled Momoi off of me, and then he threw me over his shoulder.

"Mr. Aomine where are you going with our new student!?!" the teacher crossed his arms

He just ignored him and scoffed. I sighed, and didn't even bother trying to fight against him. There wasn't a point. He's going to kill me!-What if he brings me to Akashi?! Or worse! Momoi calls him!!. He carried me off of school grounds.

"Can you put me down now?" I asked

"No"

"Okay...I'm sorry" -Me

"...."

"Please say something" -Me

"....."

I sighed, and looked at the places we passed...it was somewhat familiar...my eyes went wide when I realised where we were going, I relaxed a little...but tensed again when I didn't see a car in the driveway. I'm definitely going to die! I can't even try to escape! I dropped my arms and dropped my head, why does Kami hate me? He locked the front door when he walked in, and headed up the stairs to his room. He locked his bed room door before setting me down, I made a break for the window. I hadn't even made three steps before my arm was grabbed and I was tossed onto the bed. He got on top of me and had my arms pinned above my head. I gulped

"Why did you leave without saying anything TO ME!!" he snapped

"I-I'm S-Sorry" I stuttered

"Tell Me!! I Loved You!! You Idiot!! Do You Know How Much You Hurt Me When You Left!?!?!" he snapped

"I'm Sorry...Aomine, but I didn't have a choice-" I said

"YES YOU DID!! BUT YOU JUST LEFT ME!! DAMN IT!! I LOVED YOU-I STILL FUCKING DO YOU STUPID IDIOTIC OBLIVIOUS GIRL!!" he shouted

"Aomine-" I started to say with a frown

My eyes went wide when he cut off. His lips were on mine in a rough kiss, it took me a second to respond and when I did he shoved his tongue into my mouth, I didn't fight against him. I knew he was mad-no...he was furious. I blushed when he ripped my school uniform off, he moved his lips down to my neck and started biting, sucking...I couldn't hold back a moan. I sucked in a breath and groaned when he bit on one spot. I could feel him smirking against my neck. He continued to bite and suck on that one spot, he pulled away and looked me in the eyes, with a smirk as I tried to regain my breath...Jeez...his eyes softened a bit. He let go of my arms and sat up. He didn't sit on me, I was grateful for that...he would have smushed me. He got off the bed and took off his clothes-minus his boxers. He took my stockings and shoes off before joining me back on the bed. I snuggled close to him as he pulled the blanket over us, he buried his head in my neck, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close.

"You're Not allowed to leave my sight Ever!!" he grumbled into my neck

"I promise" I smiled and wrapped my arms around him-or, rested my arm around his shoulders.

"...You're Mine, the Only one who could Love You is Me!" he said

"You're just as Selfish as ever Daiki..." I said

He moved so I was on my back, and kissed me roughly on the lips before moving back to lay right next to me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest, going to sleep. I was a bit annoyed, I wasn't even tired...I don't see how he could sleep. Well, I guess this is my punishment...I played with his hair for a bit as he slept...I did leave him, without telling anyone...I paled a little. I hope Momoi doesn't tell the others...

954 Words,

"If people change....then so can I. But some things never change. Bonds. I'd like to learn more about them."

                                          - Sai