198. One Piece: Doflamingo ~ Happy Birthday Pt. 2 (Short)

I woke up in a big bed, it was warm and comfortable. I was alive.

"Doffy's going to be happy to know that you're awake!" Sugar said cheerfully, as she sat on the bed beside me.

She held out a plum, I hesitated but opened my mouth and let her feed me. She even helped me sit up.

"Nobody hates you. Especially not Doffy." she smiled at me brightly.

"Get out." Doflamingo said, as he slammed open the door.

Sugar giggled as she ran across the bed and jumped off before leaving. He slammed the doors closed and glared down at me as he came over to the side of my bed. I'm not going to be able to answer him, even if I wanted to. Not with the side effects of the antidote. My eyes widened in surprised when he leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. He didn't ask for permission and shoved his tongue into my mouth. My body grew hot, as his hand started tracing my body. His hand rested on my hip, as he pulled away from the heated kiss.

"You're not allowed to die unless I kill you, got it." Doflamingo said, as he gripped my chin; making me look him in the eyes.

I nodded my head yes, as I panted to get my breath back; which he didn't let me get it all back before he pressed his lips against my lips and slipped his tongue into my mouth again.

~Time Skip brought by a surprise~

I peaked into Doflamingo's office, turning my head to look at Baby 5, Buffalo & Senor Pink. I jumped when I turned back to look into his office and found him staring at me. He smirked, and I shuffled in, holding my hands behind my back.

My life changed, after I almost died. They never caught Annie, it was like she never existed in the first place. Doflamingo was more upfront about his feelings towards me, which was a surprise and embarrassing. It's been a year since then, and I've gotten used to finding ways to get my words across.

"You're spacing out again." Doffy said, placing his hand on my cheek.

I blushed in embarrassment, before putting the test in front of him. He rose an eyebrow, as he stared at it before looking me right in the eyes. I pressed my lips together and lowered the test. Not looking away from him, confirming that it was in fact true.

"She's really pregnant! We checked ten times!" Baby 5 shouted from the door way.

"Baby 5!" Buffalo & Senor Pink shouted at her, for 'ruining' our moment.

I smiled at them, shaking my head before squeaking in surprise when Doflamingo pulled me into a tight hug. He kissed my forehead, before kissing me on the lips.

"You're not allowed to leave, not until they're three." he smirked down at me, as I pouted.

Jeez, locking me up just because I'm pregnant...I should have expected him to react that way. I sighed, but smiled softly up at him. How did I fall in love with him again?