195. One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy ~ Cheater Reader (Short)

I stopped walking as I heard their voices, I took a deep breathe in before letting it out as I closed my eyes. I took a few more steps forward so I could hear what they were saying.

"I swear on all of my money! Robin was there too!!" Nami shouted, a pleading tone in her voice.

"She wouldn't cheat on Luffy, it's not something (Y/n) would do!" Usopp shouted, defending me.

Ah...I got found out. I tilted my head up, looking up at the night sky. The sun had just gone down and the stores were now closed, with the acception of the bars. I slowed my pace as I made my way back to the Thousand Sunny, I would need to pack up the items I own; I doubt I will be able to stay with them after this, let alone with Luffy.

"...I know." Luffy said, sadness in his voice.

I stopped in my tracks, my body tensing up. He knows.

"Luffy?" Chopper called out to him, in shock and worry.

"What?!" The crew (minus Robin & Zoro) shouted in shock.

"It's my fault, so, don't treat her any differently. And don't let her know. Please."

I bit down on my lip, I couldn't move. I didn't want to.

"Luffy. Nothing's your fault. It's her own choice to sleep with all of those men. There's nothing you could have done to change her choices," Zoro told him,

"Zoro??" Luffy called out to him, weakly.

"I'm going to find her, you're not going to stop me from beating up someone who made our captain cry." Zoro said, anger clear in his voice.

"NO! If you lay a hand on her I won't forgive you!" Luffy yelled, anger clear in his voice.

"Luffy, you have to understand what she has done is immoral -" Robin started, speaking as soft as she could. Pity in her voice.

"...How long has she been cheating on you?" Brooks sighed,

"...Since Nami joined," Luffy muttered,

"She's dead." Sanji growled out,

I lifted my head when I heard heavy footsteps approaching me, I smiled weakly at Zoro as he approached me. His hand clenched tightly around one of his swords.

"Hey Zoro, don't you have Night Watch?" I asked him, giving him a closed eye smile.

"He knows. So does the rest of the crew." Zoro growled, his body tense.

"Know?" I tilted my head to the side, giving him my best confused look.

"Drop the act. I'm only giving you once chance, get your stuff and stay the hell away from Luffy." he glared harshly. If looks could kill, I'm sure I would have suffered.

"You can just toss everything, it'll be easy to replace it all. Ah, Luffy will want this back." I said, as I took off my necklace, and held it out to Zoro.

He snatched it from me, before scowling at me. He turned and walked away, I watched him. Knowing full well if Luffy didn't threaten not to ever forgive him, he would have hurt me. He probably would have killed me. I could hear how broken he was, from the tone of his voice. I closed my eyes, and turned around with a sigh. Opening my eyes, I headed back to the bar I was at previously. I wonder if he went back there. I licked my lips at the thought of having another round with the woodcutter.