The siblings.....

AUTHOR'S FACT :-
Author's new book will be on one of the characters she mentioned in one of her novels. Find out who the character is!!!!
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The whole valley was submerged in the flamboyant colours. Red, green, blue, yellow and variety others, valley presently wasn't untouched by any of the colour known to humanity. Because it was holi after all. And who doesn't loves the pleasure of throwing water and colours on each other. From Kids to adults, everyone was zesty and gleeful. Not to mention the huge buffet of delectable dishes which was currently surrounded by the natives. The pubs and bars were shut due to the government's order, therefore a very serious meeting was held previous night at Mr Chadda's house as how will they drown themselves in the liquor today. After series of disagreement and debate, it was finally resolved that the liquor will be bought on the same night so as to not sustain any hindrance on the day of festival. Hence everybody was satisfied in their own ways and thankfully the festival was being celebrated very beautifully and calmly. Howbeit, a question first sprang out of the mind of Mrs Leela Mehta, that won't the King celebrate holi??? And if he does than can they play holi with him??? The answers could only be gathered from the castle where there entry was obviously denied.

In the castle was the queen, staring outside the window of her room at the natives celebrating holi. She ne'er celebrated holi as such but today something stirred in her to do so. Perhaps because she saw how happy the natives look. But she knew it was worthless to request anything from the castle king because he will obviously turn her request down. Besides she knew how much he hated the town people. There was no way he would let her sing and dance amongst 'these people'. She sighed as she folded her arms staring down at the valley, helplessly.
"Happy holi, baby " a voice appeared from behind and before she could make out the voice, two rough calloused hands glided over her soft skin of her cheeks, leaving a powdery sensation. She gasped as she turned back to find her captor husband, smiling at her. She chuckled perplexed as she touched her cheeks to find powdery pink staining her cheek.
"Wish you a very happy holi my love!!! " he whispered as he pecked her lips. She giggled while he just stared at her mesmerised.
"Happy holi my sweet hubby!!! Well how do I put colour on you!!! " she chuckled. He gazed at her for a moment and than softly brought his face near her cheek, gliding his bearded face over hers. In the process some colour smudged on his cheek.
"Here!!! Like this baby girl!! " he said as he came more closer to her leaving no room for even a fly. She gasped and blushed at their proximity.
"So, what's your plans for today!! " she asked wrapping her arms around his neck. He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him, she moaned in the process. A growl ripped out of his throat.
"Don't you moan like that baby, or else..!!! " he growled as she began drawing circles on his chest. She bit her lip and he grew more hard.
"Or else!!! " she wanted him to continue.
"Or else you won't be able to walk for weeks, I promise!!!! " he said as he attacked her lips with his, kissing her harshly. She moaned as he passionately kissed her. They both kept sucking onto each other's lips for a couple of minutes before the dark king resolved to do rest of the sex on the bed. Howbeit before he could scoop his queen in his arms, an aggravating rapping on the door caught his attention. He growled in anger while she giggled.
"Who the hell is it!!!! " ye yelled angrily as he smashed his lips on her again.
"My Lord, it's me Dravid!!!! Someone special has came to meet you both!!! Please come to the throne room!!! " said Dravid a bit happily. She immediately pulled away from the kiss which he didn't like as he tried to tilt her head to kiss her again.
"It's ok Dravid!!!! We're coming in a minute!!! " she said and she heard the retreating footsteps of Dravid. The King obviously wasn't happy with her resolution as he didn't wanted no one to come between their private moments.
"I am not going nowhere!!! Neither are you baby!!!! We're going to have sex, that's it!!! " he practically wailed like a toddler while she gave him a bored look.
"Listen honey, we can continue this later. We both are here after all. But first let's meet the special guest.!!! " she said as she began striding towards the door. He whined.
"Baby please!!! " he begged as he followed her. But she was all firmer.
"Shut up!!! " she glared at him and he huffed.