The lovesick beast.....

Next target 1.2k followers. Help me hit the target dear readers!!! If you're new here, please take a second to follow me and yes I would be glad if you hit that vote button now itself. Thank you :)
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Saturdays and planting saplings in the schools, a bewitching facet of the town. Not in many metropolis in the country or even in foreign countries you would come across a thing like this. Perhaps because for the most part schools are pondered to be a shrine of study nothing more fancy than that. Besides many phrontistries in particular don't fancy to demark saturdays from the quotidian working days for any 'oddity' of lesser importance, that's what they opine. Nonetheless town though stormed with partial imbeciles and half morons, was pretty distinct and appreciable in this field. They're highly religious and lovers of nature, hence don't ponder on selfishly norms of giving less to no importance to the worship of nature, like the most of the metropolitans. Yards away from the town's only school, the youngsters companioned with a few adults walked across the turf boasting agrimony on the edges. The carnival altogether wrapped up yet the debate concerning it still intact to the minds of the natives, to the extent that they rarely gossiped about anything apart from the carnival and of course the unarrival of the short tempered werewolf king. The lads were pretty contented with his absence but the same can't be said for the girls coz the carnival was the only hope for them to encounter the man who stole their hearts. Nevertheless the ladies have extracted out their revenge by vacating the pockets of the committee chiefs for providing them with pseudo hopes only to go shattered ultimately. This curious scenario of evading of chinks from their sewed pockets vividly outcome in incoherent persistent curses hurled over the diabolical king who didn't keep his words, hence abandoning them in the vicinity of the vengeful witches of the town, by the committee chiefs of course.

Inside the splendid castle and even spectacular chamber of the royal couple, the queen of the Dark King was observed to be downright engrossed in something casual and pretty necessitated. She was engrossed in cleaning up their joint closet, deftly folding their clothes and orienting the disoriented segments inside the closet little bit. Even though she'd tons of omegas or helpers in the castle to carry out such a petty duty howbeit she resoluted to process the cleaning up of the closet by herself. Predominantly for two reasons, first being her casual bored mien and she fancied to engross in something to get good riddance from this boring day, second being the castle king's aggravation when someone else touches her clothes. Because as asserted by the said king he opines that her clothes might turn filthy after sustaining even a mild touch from any one filthy, astonishingly he finds everyone on this earth filthy, excluding his queen of course. Sometimes he finds himself more filthy to touch his beautiful queen and ends up washing his hands sporadically before touching his beautiful mate. Dark for the world but adorable baby for her, that's how she portrays her aggressive obsessed lover. A chuckle escaped her larynx downright unknown to her and she ended up chortling at her own fooleries. Companioned by the chuckles and mild guffaws, she deftly rested his lavishing clothes in the nestle of the top wooden rack of the closet, following up with her own maxi dresses and nighties which're pretty explicit nevertheless her captor fancies her in it, so why not. Night is the only part of the day when he wholeheartedly permits her to wear any short or explicit wear she fancies coz that's the moment, when he and only he beholds her or perhaps does a bit more than beholding her which we aren't much oblivious to. Warily ordering up his clothes, her eyes squized down to the last rack, only to come across a few snapped articles for instance, his watches as an outcome of him smiting the alpha of some pack, the onyx buttons as a consequence of his own fits of anger directed towards his own forms and a fistful of not so important tomfooleries. Adjacent to the rack was a huge column denominated for his own discarded clothes. Glancing over the column she came across a Prussian blue waistcoat blemished with the scratches developed by a canine claws. She sighed knackered at the impossible creature she lives with.
"How many times I've told, Wolfie don't claw anything!!!! But no.......!!! Needs some rebuking!!!!! Omega 34 is not downright wrong.......he's turned one of a brat!!!! Let'm come, I'll scold him for clawing such a beautiful waist coat of Mr Singhala.......It's one of his favourite waistcoats!!!! Besides he looks pretty good in this!!!!! " she muttered grabbing the clawed waistcoat and stuffing it in the discarded togs drawer. After that she breathed a sigh treading towards the bed, laying on it carelessly. She laid in the same very state for a couple of minutes before stretching herself up, sitting on the bed. Her gaze landed upon the ajar closet door reminding of her unfinished business she'd with the interiors of the closet. She puffed her cheeks at the abrupt realisation.