Beast's steamy love.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The river glittered underneath the soothing morning sunbeams of the big ball of hydrogen. It was pretty early in the morning hence only the birds and some 'morning' people were only visible in the town. Nevertheless the crows of the town had got no chill as they were doing 'caw caw' since the fall of twilight. Reason was yet to be found. If truth to be told, than crows literally don't have anything else to do besides for providing a headache to the folks with their grating ear piercing sound. Doubtlessly they are one of the most loathed creatures on the globe. Today was the first day of the carnival in the town. The preparations were already done, now it was the time to relish the carnival. The town people were on top of the world today. They were as happy as a clam and why won't they, after all, after one full year of eagerly waiting the carnival is finally here. It was a reason to celebrate. Besides the brand new scuttlebutt that the King of darkness is going to dazzle the carnival with his presence was ample for the females to do Salsa in sheer joy. Poor females.!!! No matter how hard they try, they can ne'er succeed in grabbing his attention as the mighty king was obsessively in love with his beautiful prisoner.

The sunbeams sneaked through the bay window of the room and fell on a lost sharanya. Sitting on the bed she thought about herself and the beast along with the castle king.

She didn't knew what was going on with her

She didn't knew what was going on with her. Every single thing was so perplexing and puzzling to her. Besides the past few steamy nights with the beast and the castle king has already started to raise questions in her own heart. She constantly keeps on asking her heart that whether she hates him or not. If yes, than why does she craves for his touch. If no, than why is she still scared of confessing it. Millions of questions have made their permanent residence in their head and they keep on recurring minute after minute.
"Huh!!!!!" she sighed as she got up from the bed and strolled towards the bay window. Resting her little hands on the window glass, she looked outside. The weather was pretty good today. Their were not heavy grey clouds like yesterday and she was thankful for it as she didn't wanted it to rain. She didn't had anything against the rain but it's just that after the rain the town gets extra chilly and it's pretty uncomfortable for her. She opened the window and allowed the light chilly breeze to enter in her room. She wrapped her arms around herself as the breeze provided her slight shivers. Her fingers abruptly brushed against the bluish red patch on her upper arm. She gasped as she ran towards the mirror and stared at the patches that were proudly kissing her soft milky skin. A shy smile spread on her lips as she recalled how her skin managed to blemish itself with these patches. It was actually the artwork of the castle king. He was blameworthy to blemish her skin with these ugly patches. Nevertheless the patches in his opinion weren't ugly at all. Besides they were beautiful and he was ready to give her more, if only she agrees. Her cheeks tinted red as the events of last night flashed across her mind. The way his hands glided over her petite frame, a warm sensation erupted in her stomach as she thought about that. The passionate kisses, the tight grip and the mad love making, it was all just too much for her to handle. Her heartbeat rised as she realised that the beast would once again might try to do that. Not that she didn't wanted it, it's just that she wasn't sure if she was ready for it or not. Whatever happened in the past two days, it was her body which reacted not her heart. And even if her heart did, she isn't certain about it.
"I think I should stay away from him. " she whispered leaning her head against the window. Even though she knew it would be next to impossible for her as just a single touch of him was ample for her body to respond and she shall again fall into his arms. Not that she was complaining about it.