The Proposal....

AUTHOR'S FACT:-
Author's favourite outdoor game is badminton. What's yours......Comment down below.
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

It was a bright sunny day in the valley. After a heavy downpour last night, the sky was clear once again. The weather fluctuations wasn't an uncommon phenomenon for the natives. They were accustomed to it the same way people have turned used to of pollution. Although the natives would patently snub it but the rains were the major cause for the weather to never turn scorching. Anyways, the stopping of the rains meant the resuming of the business left undone. And that business being, the annual fete. Weeks have passed by yet the fete wasn't set up altogether. One reason for the work to be exceedingly slow was because the committee dignitaries were apprehensive about the decision of the castle king and second was that he hasn't replied yet regarding his choice of arrival in the fete. They were indeed awaiting his reply as they precisely didn't fancy to be affronted by the Dark King, his resolution concerning the fete was vital. The committee for once pondered to pay him a visit and clear things out, but they seemed to be drained off the valour to do so. Besides with the hearsay of the tiny skirmish between the royal couple was also the reason why they wouldn't go to him. Nevertheless the things were cleared out between the royal couple yet the committee apprehension was still intact.

It was the onset of the noon when a sumptuous car stopped by the paling of the Jaiswals. And out came the car were the royals. Sharanya's proposal of visiting her parents apparently befuddled her husband but because his love for her was so immense that he couldn't just repudiate her. Hence they both were outside her parents house. Sharanya ringed the doorbell and along with that didn't forget to give her husband a stern look which obviously meant that he wasn't allowed to blabber unnecessarily and most importantly wasn't entitled to be a jerk. He sighed and nodded. She smiled. Meantime the door clicked open and she found her mother's surprised face on the door.
"Oh my God!!!! What a pleasant surprise, sharanya!!!! " she said with a smile as she hugged her daughter tightly.
"I thought why not pay my parents a surprise visit " sharanya said and her mother kissed her forehead. Her eyes then fell on a beastly man standing right behind her.
"Oh Yuvraj.....I am so happy to see you " she said hugging him and he grinned. They both have began to get along since she apprise him that she accepts him as her daughter's husband wholeheartedly.
"I am also very happy to meet you......Mrs.........Um......Mom " he faltered and sharanya looked at her dear husband with endearment. Her mother chuckled as she cupped his face.
"Stop hesitating while calling me your mother........and come in please " she said as she ushered the royals inside her house. They went inside. Sharanya saw her father and grandpa sitting on the settee and seemed to be discussing about something.
"Papa, Grandpa......" she was close to yelling and both the gents looked at the familiar treasured voice.
"Sharanya my princess " her father was flabbergasted with her sudden arrival however her practically ran to her and captured her in a warm hug.
"I missed you so much " he whispered as a single tear slid down his eye.
"I missed you too Papa " she said as she looked up at her emotional father. Now it was her grandpa's turn to hug his beloved granddaughter.
"Oh sharanya!!!! You can't imagine how happy we are after seeing you " her grandpa said.
"I can.......but I am so upset with all of you........why didn't you come to meet me in the castle " she said pouting while her husband literally gaped at her. What is the need to invite them to castle????? Aren't they two enough for each other!!!! Besides her family isn't a huge fan of his, the same can be said for him too.
"Oh we thought but we felt that there is a special someone who might not appreciate us coming to his place " her father emphasised special someone a bit too harshly which obviously made the Dark King frown. And it was absolutely inevitable for him to retort back to his 'beloved' in-laws.
"What an absolute judgement your father has regarding the castle owner!!!! " his simper was agitating for the Jaiswals and they found themselves glaring at the handsome man.
"Is that so!!!!! " her father hissed through his teeth but her crazy lover was also not a man to be trifled with. But this all made sharanya roll her eyes.
"Never been more honest than this " he stated with gritted teeth and both the males were actually glaring daggers at each other.
"OK that's enough......." her mother interrupted and narrowed her lids at her own husband. While sharanya raised her brow at her beast.
"What.........he started first!!!! " the castle king tried to prove his innocence but she wasn't listening to him.
"Don't tell me who did and who didn't.......You both are equally responsible........" she said glaring at him. He whined.
"Oh is that my little girl" a voice came from the door and she saw her granny entering inside. She ran to her dearest granny and hugged her tightly.
"Granny I missed you so much!!!" she said hugging her tightly. Her granny chuckled and kissed her forehead. Nevertheless her eyes fell on a certain someone whom she was taught to fear since she was a kid, the Dark King himself. She stiffened at the sight of him.
"Sharanya, does he still sleeps on the bed of bones!!!!" her voice was trembling as she spoke. But those words met with a perplexed expression of the Dark King.
"A basic sense is needed for the humans to understand that nobody can sleep on a bed of bones.......The bones will obviously cause discomfort to anyone let alone a werewolf king........" he was tired of trying to make her realise that he meant no harm to her.
"But you do drink the soup made out of human blood......." her granny was still frightened of him and he was absolutely exasperated with her unsolicited terror.
"I am a werewolf not a vampire........besides who the hell told you these sick stories" he was agitated for obvious reasons.
"My grandma and my mom" she told him still agape.
"Humans and their bizzare tales......well Mrs Jaiswal, I am not a monster.......I want you to fit this into your head........I AM NOT A MONSTER!!!!!" he said a bit loudly and she nodded out of fear. Sharanya sighed.
"Granny, please........Mr Singhala is a really sweet guy!!!!!! Trust me, I know him more than anybody else....." she said to her granny and the castle king grinned.