King's bride......

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Sunbeams radiated on the dense canopy of the jungles of the Himalayas. The bees buzzed on the thickets of the evergreens. The natives can be spotted sitting outside their houses or on the rooftops, relishing the warmth of the Sun. The month of June is predominantly quite scorching nevertheless the natives have ne'er felt anything such as scorching heat as rarely the town was warm and sunny. On the contrary it was always pretty chilly and windy. Howbeit the townsfolk seemingly had no issues with the cold weather as majority of the times the weather was quite pleasant. They considered themselves quite lucky as they were living in a valley rather than on the peak as they were blessed with the mild chilly weather contrary to the freezing cold weather of the hill peaks which were majority of the times snow carpeted. Besides the beauty of the valley was so easy on the eye. The carnival was on it's peak nevertheless the carnival organisers were in a state of anxiety. The reason being that, the Lord of darkness has not blessed the carnival with his beastly presence even for once and it's already two days since it's initiation. Mr Suri and Mr Tripathi were in a big threat now as they had promised the females of the town that the diabolical king will come for sure. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to betide anytime soon and it was a reason to bother for them as if he doesn't arrives than the females will murder them positively.

Sharanya slept soundly on the bed when abruptly the rays of sunshine fell on her beautiful face much to her dislike. She groaned as she tossed and turned on the bed to avoid the irking light of the big ball of hydrogen. Howbeit the Surya Dev was obdurate on waking her up as he deliberately radiated the sunbeams through the bay window and diverted the sunrays on the face of the little beauty making her groan in vexation. The persistent falling of the sunrays on her face from practically all the directions flew away her sleep. Nevertheless she kept her eyes closed in a hope that she might fall asleep again. But she sadly wasn't one of those people who can sleep anytime, anywhere and hence the sleep didn't even tried to approach her again. Besides she knew if she kept on laying like that, than her waist will start aching for sure. She huffed as she realised that she doesn't has any other alternative but to open her eyes and bid goodbye to her already gone sleep. She slowly fluttered her eyes open before sitting up on the bed with a frown resting on her beautiful face. She yawned as her eyes darted around the room only to find the castle owner standing near the bed with a smile. His hands were clasped together behind him and his eyes focused only on her. That wasn't new though as his eyes are always on her. He was dressed up in a beige white full sleeve shirt that had initial buttons undone and his muscular chest was on display, and navy blue pants. His navy blue coat was lying like an orphan on his chesterfield chair. His face had a smile as his eyes gazed at his love with pure endearment.
"Good morning my love. " he smiled at her. Nevertheless the poor king didn't receive a smile in return as his queen was pretty furious at him for waking her up.
"Why did you woke me up so early. " she whined as she punched the pillow vexed. The castle king chuckled making her frown at him.
"My love it's already 9:30 am in the morn. " he chuckled as he sat beside her. He gently tucked the loose strands of her hairs behind her ear before placing a loving kiss on her forehead tinting her already rosy cheeks more red. She blushed shyly as his lips trailed down to her face before placing tender pecks on both of her cheeks.
"I love it when you shy away from me. " he whispered as his eyes roamed on her blushing face. She looked down shyly biting her lower lip in the process. She indeed was shy and the reason behind this was his proximity which gave butterflies in her belly. His consistent confession of his mad love for her provided a warm feeling in her heart. Perhaps because she knew he was her crazy lover. Her beast, her fan, her devotee, her obsessed lover and what not. She knew he was bad for the world. For the entire world he was a diabolical and a merciless king but for her he was a lovesick man who just wanted her love. He can blaze the world but won't let any harm even come close to her. His love was dangerous but pure and true. Needless to say that her heart was slowly starting to develop feelings for him. She was slowly falling for the beast, the castle king and the big bad wolf.
"Sharanya. " the castle king whispered with desperation laced voice. She looked up at him to find him eyeing her as if she was not a human but an angel who had accidentally fell on the earth.
"Hm. " she said as she looked into his love fused with obsession and madness, enveloped eyes.
"I love you. " he said before pressing his lips on her. She didn't respond the kiss but didn't protest either as she was way too shy to kiss him back. Perhaps because she felt quite more comfortable with the beast rather than him. Moulding his lips against hers, he poured all his emotions in the kiss. He kissed her as if he was hungry for her lips since the beginning of this earth. Placing his hand on her cheek he deepened the kiss sucking on her lips.
"Ah....." she moaned in between the kiss as her lovesick captor kissed her more harshly and passionately. Her moan increased his libido and as a result his manhood became erect and hard. Without breaking the kiss he climbed up on the bed and she moved back to give him space. Squeezing her little body between his beastly body and the bed, he sucked on her lower lip drinking every bit of her juicy lips. Howbeit she was out of the breath right now and hence needed to breath. She pushed him a little and he understood that she needed air as he had literally sucked the life out of her. He pulled away panting heavily. She gasped as she tried to catch her breath. Taking deep breaths she tried to steady her breaths and after few attempts it did work as her breathing became normal. She looked at the castle king who was lovingly caressing her face.
"I am sorry. " he whispered as he pulled her fragile figure close to his chest. She snuggled into his warm chest closing her eyes as she relished the warmth of his arms.
"It's ok. " she whispered softly as she played with the buttons of his shirt. He looked down at her to find her toying with the buttons of his shirt and he couldn't help but sigh in pride. She loved to play with something that was his and it was a reason to be proud for him. Besides from the past few days she was letting him get close to her. She lets the beast touch and kiss her every night without any protest. Needless to speak of the passionate night they spent together few days back. Even though it was because of her first heat but they made love at last and that's what matters to him. If only she lets him do that every night. Besides he was a horny man, he can have coitus with her day and night without getting tired, he was the Dark King after all and he had 100 times more stamina than an average man so it was pretty obvious. Howbeit he knew if he would have coitus with her day and night than she wouldn't be able to walk for weeks and hence he disregards this idea altogether. Nevertheless if she will ask him to take her than he would certainly do that.