King of darkness.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Buzzing of the dragonflies could be heard in the whole town. It was surmised that when dragonflies buzz in swarm than it will rain certainly. The Sun was not visible in the sky as the black clouds had enshrouded the Sun outright. It looked like it will drizzle. Black clouds can also be seen encircling the Mountain peaks. The weather was fairly pleasant though, it was not too hot not too cold. A herd of spotted deers can be seen grazing in the turf while a lone swamp deer can be seen drinking water from the river. A beautiful Indian Gazelle can be seen running across the meadows. The pleasant smell of primula flowers was present in the whole town. Small kids can be seen playing with the Mimosa pudica plant, giggling when it's leaves fold inwards as soon as they touch them. Farmers can be seen working in the fields. Elephants can be seen throwing water on themselves with the help of the trunk. The town not at all looked normal. The reason was the Dark King. It was now confirmed that the King of darkness has broke the shackles of his curse and has set himself free. Now he was coming to make their life a living hell.

The theory of the castle monster was initially snubbed and discarded by some over smart people of the town. But when these over smart people themselves saw him, they couldn't help but believe that the monster is not just a theory, he is real. The news of the monster spread like a fire in the town. At first people thought it was a fearsome creature but soon the people of the town started realising that he was none other than the Dark King. The town people were scared. But the question was, who broke his curse. And why has the Dark King not thrown that arrogant billionaire out of his castle.??? The town people were bewildered and helpless. Besides the heart stealer of the town, Inspector Parag was also attacked by the Dark King. The poor lad was still in the hospital. Not only Inspector parag, Mr Murli Tripathi, the MLA of the town had also been attacked by the monster. Howbeit the manner of attacking was unalike. Mr Murli tripathi was right now sitting on a sofa crowded with the people of the town.
"Mr Murli, what did the monster do. " the priest asked. Mr Murli's eyes were wide in shock. He was shivering in fear.
"Murli say something. " Mr Punj asked. Mr Punj was a canteen owner. And he was one of the first person to see the monster. Mr Murli didn't reply, because he was still in a state of shock.
"Murli see the monster is behind you. " Shikhar yelled. Mr Murli jumped up as if someone had placed a hot pan under him.
"Leave me please. I......I......didn't do anything. " Mr Murli yelled running around his whole room. People present inside looked at him as if he had lost his mind.
"Mr Murli I was lying. Now tell us what that monster did. " Shikhar said folding his arms. Mr Murli glared at him.
"How dare you tandon. " he yelled angrily. Shikhar hid behind the priest.
"Murli please tell us, what did he do. " priest asked impatiently. Mr Murli sat on his sofa with a thud and took a deep breath.
"So I was returning back to my home when I saw a figure moving inside the forest. I silently walked inside the forest. I looked around to find no one. I was about to go back when I heard a growl. I looked in front to see a devilish monster. He was very tall. He was so terrifying. My legs turned jelly after seeing him. I couldn't move. He started coming towards me like a predator.
"Have you seen any wolf around here, human. " he asked in his scary voice. I gulped and shook my head.
"You are of no good, go away. " he said as he turned away. I ran as fast as I could after hearing that. " Mr Murli said sweating.
"You saw him in the forest, I saw him on the castle roof but contrary to you he smiled at me. " Shikhar said taking a seat on the couch. Ms Damini was hushedly hearing all this. She thought it was the perfect time to speak.
"You both are lucky that he wasn't in a mood to kill. Otherwise by now you would have already reached to heaven. I think we need to find a way to curse him back. " she said folding her arms.
"Cursing him back, can't we just kill him. " Shikhar said raising his brow. Ms Damini rolled her eyes.
"Tandon if killing him was possible that don't you think the God's would have done that by now. " Ms Damini replied. Shikhar made an 'o' with his mouth.
"I swear if I meet that monster again than I will......." Mr Punj couldn't complete because a voice interrupted him.
"Than what will you do Mr Punj. " the town's billionaire said from the door.