Bride of the beast......

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Sunrise. A spellbinding phenomenon of Mother Nature. Orange and red hues observable from the Earth enthrals the beholder whenever he catches sight of it. The huge sphere of fire which seems to arise from the depth of the river, is beyond doubt a divine sight to behold. The orange and red tinted sky is truthfully awe-inspiring. Sunbeams radiated on the dense canopy of the impenetrable Jungles of Shivalaya. Deers and Antelopes can be spotted in the grasslands relishing the warmth of the Sunrays. Herders can be spotted pasturing their cattle in the perpetual meadows. Elephants can be observed bathing in the river. The Hill peaks were shrouded in mist. A few rays of sunlight penetrated through the dense canopy of the otherwise gloomy and tenebrous jungle. What lies in the dense part of the Jungle of Himalayas is still an enigma for the folks. The native townsmen though venture inside the Jungle still and all they could ne'er pluck up the courage to step foot inside the densest portion of the jungle. Jungle conceals within itself plenty of secrets and mysteries. Howbeit few years back a monk divulged a covet which was to all intents and purposes intended to be kept confidential. He didn't apprise a multitude of people regarding that. He only disclosed the secret to the priest and then was ne'er seen again. Even the priest ne'er apprise anybody anything concerning it.

Sharanya sat on the swing in the huge courtyard of the castle. She was engrossed in reading the novel when she heard a familiar masculine voice. She glanced in the front to see the Dark King standing there shirtless.

"What are you doing my little seductress

"What are you doing my little seductress. " he said with lecherous eyes, licking his lips. She didn't respond perhaps for the reason that she was overly intimidated by him. The Dark King ogled at his beauteous mate. His lecherous eyes travelled across her entire body. She was dressed up in a dreadfully short midi dress. He would have certainly punished her if she was not in his castle. Howbeit the reality was that he was the one who bought all these short dresses for her. He craved to ogle at her beauteous body, therefore he bought these awfully short dresses for her in this way he could atleast behold her tempting figure if not touch her. She glanced at him with her innocent eyes.

It was extremely arduous for him to control himself from not pouncing on her and ravish her seductive body mercilessly

It was extremely arduous for him to control himself from not pouncing on her and ravish her seductive body mercilessly. He walked towards her, his hands clasped together behind. Sharanya stood up from the swing, her eyes down.
"I didn't receive a reply my princess. " he remarked as he stood in front of her, towering her with his colossal height.
"Nothing. " she mumbled, afraid.
"Cannot hear, my love. " he said as he pressed his nose against her hairs. She clutched the novel tightly, out of fear obviously.
"I.......I.....was reading a book. " she replied with quivering lips. The Dark King gazed at her.
"What did you read.?? " he asked as he grabbed her waist gently. He sat on the chesterfield chair and pulled her onto his lap, much to her dislike. He gently caressed her hairs and pecked her cheeks.
"Answer me, my heart. " he said leaning his face against hers. She gulped.
"Why don't you read it by yourself. " she suggested softly. He chuckled.
"I would if I knew how to read. " he confessed chuckling. Sharanya gaped at him.
"You don't know how to read. " she queried agape.
"I am an Alpha king, baby girl. 10,000 years ago it was the man of God i.e. the yogis and priests who knew how to read and write and that too Sanskrit. Reading and writing were not werewolf's cup of tea. " he apprised her. She muttered a small 'oh'.
"I can teach you........if you want. " she proposed softly.
"Not a bad idea. " he said with a smile. She sighed. Even though she didn't fancy the idea of teaching him still and all she pondered that it is the solitary way she can keep his beast away.