The Dark Lord......

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Tweeting of the Aves was the sole thing that could be heard across the town. The town was peculiarly hushed the present day. Even the animals weren't visible in the town. The deers and elephants were also not present near the torrent. The town not at all looked normal. It appeared as if no one resides in the town as the silence was outright bizarre and uncanny. The reason behind this unsettling hushedness was the Dark King. Few people in the town had went missing. And it was outright clear that the Dark King was behind the disappearance of those people. The town people were frightened and perplexed as well. They still couldn't find the rationale as how the Dark King broke his curse or who was the one who unhex him. Howbeit the thing which was disquieting the town people most was that why hadn't the Dark Lord kicked that imperious billionaire out of his castle. The town people were aware that the Dark King is residing inside his castle but they weren't certain regarding that. Many people in the town had seen the Dark King, even the kids and everyone has seen him on the keep of the castle, so the town people had started believing that the Dark King is residing inside the castle. Besides they had also started believing that the handsome castle owner is the one who has broke his curse as they had began seeing the monster after his arrival.

The town people sat inside the town meeting hall. The ambience of the hall was outright tensed and the reason was obviously the King of darkness. The hall was so noisy that it appeared as if it was a fish market.
"Mr Suri we have to do something. Don't you know how dangerous that monster is. He has already butchered 20 people in just one week. " Mr Punj yelled. Mr Suri beckoned him to sit down.
"Mr Punj please calm down. We need to understand that he is the Dark King, the conqueror of this earth. We are no match to him. We have to think of some other way to protect us all. " Mr Suri said.
"The only way to save us all is to curse him back to sleep. " Ms Damini said folding her arms.
"And how will we do that. " Shikhar asked.
"Even I don't know. But I think that we can find something in the castle which can help us. " Ms Damini suggested.
"Gentleman don't you think something is wrong. " Chander who has been hushed until now said. Everyone gazed at him puzzled.
"What do you mean chander. " Mr Suri asked. Chander sighed.
"I have a very simple question that why the hell is that billionaire still living inside that castle. As far as we all know Dark King cannot abide any outsider in his castle than how can that beastly billionaire is still residing there. Besides we have seen the Dark King after he had arrived in this town. Don't you think something is seriously wrong. " Chander explained. Mr Suri thought for a while.
"You are right Chander. Even I feel so that there is something wrong with the castle owner. " Mr Suri confessed. Chander nodded.
"I think that this billionaire.....i don't what his name his. I really think that he is the one who has broke the Dark King's curse and that's why the Dark King is letting him stay inside his castle. " Shikhar said. Ms Damini shook her head in denial.
"I don't think so Shikhar. It's because the Dark King is not barmy, he knows that if that billionaire can break his curse than he can curse him back too. The Dark King would have killed that sexy chap by now. I think there is some other thing which is compelling the Dark King to let the billionaire stay inside his castle. " Ms Damini explained.
"Than I guess the Dark King has befriended the billionaire and that's why is letting him reside inside his castle. What say.??? " Mr Punj said.
"Oh Come on can we just stop calling him billionaire. His name is yuvraj. " Mr Suri said vexed.
"Punj Dark King makes slaves not friends. " Ms Damini corrected him. In the meantime priest entered inside with a trug of flowers in his hands.
"You all are fools, do you know that. " the priest said, receiving a glare from his fellow town people as a consequence of it.
"And what makes you say that. " Shikhar asked with gritted teeth.
"Because the billionaire is the Dark King and you fools just can't find out. " the priest said. Everyone looked at him agape.
"Have you lost your mind priest.???" Mr Punj yelled. The priest rolled his eyes. Prior to he could respond, Ms Damini interrupted him.
"Wait Punj. I think the priest is right. Just think Punj, town people have started seeing the Dark King after his arrival. And he is the only one who isn't anxious after hearing about the murders and the Dark King. Priest is right. Yuvraj is the Dark King. " Ms Damini said agape.
"Oh my god!!!!! What should we do now. " Mr Suri said anxiously.
"I think we should kill him right now. " Mr Suri suggested.
"That's not possible. No one can kill him. He had already drank the potion of immortality 10,000 years back. We can only curse him. " Ms Damini said.
"But at least we can try. Who knows we can finish him. " Shikhar suggested. The town people nodded.