A day with the beast.....

AUTHOR'S FACT:-
Author's favourite snack is nachos. What's yours???
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A freezing cold day in the always freezing valley of the Himalayas. The teeth chattering winds swayed the foliage as it gusted past them. Sun seemed to have vanished from the solar system as since past one week the big ball of fire was nowhere to be located. Poor natives were forced to spend their days in front of the room heaters or nearby a bonfire. No doubt winters are in general not appreciated by plenty but then nobody prefers a scorching Sun too. Nonetheless if only the nature fancied human approval in any case. Anyways, the bona-fide winters had arrived and as usual the natives were out of their habitations and gathered inside the town's committee hall which was always warm due to the heaters and stuff. An expected commotion surrounded the hall with the gents on the left and ladies on the right. The maximum commotion came from the right, as expected. The tattles were on innumerable topics and let's not even mention that 99% of the talks orbited around the Dark King while the rest 1% were the general 'Aunty talks' stuff. All in all our natives though imbecile and over paranoid are actually very peaceful and a bit adorable if you believe me.

Sharanya sat on the couch, reading her unfinished novel. This novel seemed to be doomed with some sort of an occult as whenever she sits reading the novel, something or the other happens intercepting her to go any further. Nonetheless she hoped today she will be able to do that. Hence she peacefully sat on her couch, sipped on her lemon tea and read the book. Her husband was out since morning, she knew it was because of some Kingly business and she didn't wanted to interrupt. Whenever he wasn't near her, she ne'er felt anxious of him doing any nefarious thing or simply meet other women. Because she knew that it was actually the nature of humans to betray their partners and fortunately he wasn't a human but a monster and it's a bitter truth that monsters don't betray. So she was pretty chilled out in those matters for she knew that her husband was crazy for her and neither he would allow any other women in his life nor any other man in her life. She sighed as she flipped the page of the book. All of a sudden she felt a presence in the room. Her eyebrows furrowed as she closed the book and turned her head to where she felt the presence. She looked there and gasped. It was the beast who was sitting on the bed, staring at her with his eyes filled with passion and love. She chuckled as she stood up and ran to him, he was quick to judge her incoming and hence quickly stretched his arms to hide his tiny beauty in his beastly arms for only him to behold her. She laughed as she snuggled into his warm chest as he wrapped his muscular arms protectively around her.
"I missed you so much!!!! " she said as she looked up at him with her heartwarming smile, melting his stone cold heart. He kissed her lips and she giggled.
"Really!!!! You did!!!! " he asked resting his forehead on hers. She nodded with no scruple.
"Yes I did. I missed you so so much!!! " she whispered looking into his beautiful turquoise green eyes. He gazed at her beautiful face for a moment and than scooped her up in his arms. She giggled as she saw him proceeding towards the couch. She knew what was going to happen but that what excited her more.

The Sun had finally shown up in the sky, around noon, and his warm sunrays barged through the bay window inside the room. The Sunrays fell on the couple making love on the couch, well the copulation was over but the beast just can't get enough of her so he was busy in littering her beautiful skin with his brutal love bites. She moaned as he did so, he was a bit rough and harsh today perhaps because they have had sex after a long time and obviously he wanted to just makeup for all the days they didn't make love. Not that she was complaining about it.
"Mmmmmmm!!!! Honey, stop it!!!! I am hungry, I haven't eaten anything since morning!!! " she moaned as he practically nibbled on her neck. He growled as he didn't wanted to let go her beautiful body but she was hungry and he nohow wanted her to starve.
"Ok baby girl, we'll fetch something for you from the kitchen!!!! " he said as he kissed her cheeks and stood up.
"Honey, I am thinking that we should prepare something together in the kitchen. What say???? " she said as she tried to grab her dress which her husband brutally ripped off her body an hour ago. The beast saw it and grabbed the dress for her. She smiled.
"OK baby!!! As you say!!!! " he said like an obedient kid and she chuckled.
"Fine, lemme wear my clothes and than we both will climb downstairs together!!! " she said as slid on her dress with him watching her endearingly.