King's adorable obsession....

Hey guys so firstly I want to say that I want at least 400 votes on this chapter. It's not that difficult guys, you just have to touch that heart on your screen, it isn't that difficult or time consuming. When you are reading this, just touch the screen and click the heart, that's it. And yes just want to tell you that if you can comment, you can vote too. Trust me you can. One thing more, the next update on the Dark King will be on 180k reads, so please don't bother me before that. Ok, I hope you understand. Love you and hey voting and following me is mandatory.

_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

The birds tweeted in the early morn, waking up the townsfolk from their slumber. The fragrance of the wild blooms drifted across the town hence lighting up the mood of the townsfolk. The adults came out of their habitations for a light morning walk. The Sun was still not up on the brilliant blue sky therefore the town was a bit dark. Not much just a tiny bit. The priest was seen engrossed in cleaning the steps of the temple. The young lads jog along the roads of the town as a form of a regular exercise. The lads of the town used to be pretty lazy and sluggish in the past. Nevertheless since the arrival of the handsome King of darkness in the town, the young chaps have become rather zestful and spirited. Chiefly because they were downright jealous and covetous of the mighty beast as he was the talk of the town, needless to say that he was every woman's dream. Since his arrival the females of the town had paid no heed to the town's males. All they talk about is the Dark King. Just him. Besides the male's burning rage against the diabolical king was for some other reason too. And that reason being, sharanya. There was not even a single man in the town who wasn't in love with that beautiful angel. From kids to teenagers, from teenagers to young adults, From young adults to adults and finally from the adults to a 55 year old Mr Suri, every man was falling on that innocent beauty's feet. But now she was of that merciless monster who treasured and immured her inside his castle for only him to see. No man was allowed near the castle as the beast didn't wanted no one to even get a glimpse of that overly beautiful goddess.

Rays of sunshine penetrated through the transparent glass of the casement window and fell on a sleeping sharanya. The yellow-orange rays of our planet's nearest star immediately woke up the prized possession of the Dark Lord who was until now immersed in a peaceful slumber. Her pretty eyes couldn't bear the persistent sunrays falling on them and hence they fluttered open. The moment her orbs were completely open the dazzling sunlight literally barged into her eyes. She felt she has gone blind for a moment before she brought her hand near her eye level, shielding her pretty eyes from the unwelcoming rays. She closed her eyes for a moment to relax her poor eyes who had fought the sunrays seconds before. After that she yawned and stretched her arms, relaxing her muscles. Leaning her back on the headboard, she sat for a couple of minutes before her eyes resolved to take a look at her surroundings. A smile formed on her pink lips when she realised she was on her own bed. The same comfortable bed she used to sleep in months back. Yesterday when her family requested the King to let her stay for one day, she was on cloud nine as she felt she would sleep on her bed alone after days. Nevertheless that's didn't betide as her captor had some other plans in store for her. She was dumbfounded when her obsessed lover literally barged out of nowhere and denied to leave at any cost. Even though she was pretty happy that her beast was with her but her dream of sleeping alone was crushed. Not to mention the last night was pretty awkward as the beast was making love to her and she was striving hard to control her moans and screams. Because she didn't wanted her family to find out that they were having sex as it would be quite shameful and awkward for her. Not for him though as he is practically shameless. Besides if her family would have caught them copulating than he would have been on cloud nine as he loves to show her family that she belongs solely to him. But no matter what, the passionate love making last night had outcome in her legs to turn sore. Because no matter how hard the beast tries to be gentle while having sex, he cannot be, after all he is a beast.
"Oh God!!!!" she whispered as she stood up from the bed with utmost difficulty as her legs were still sore. She slowly walked towards the balcony to view the beautiful outlook of the early morning in the town. Once she reached the balcony, she rested her hands on the iron railing before darting her eyes around the beautiful town. Howbeit a familiar face abruptly caught her attention as her eyes landed near the gate of her house.