Beast and his beauty.....

AUTHOR'S  FACT :-
Author is a sucker for cosmetics. And loves to buy more and more of them, ne'er getting enough of that. She has quite a lot of preferred brands but sugar is her favourite lipstick brand. What's yours, comment please!!!

For more such facts, stay tuned :)
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

It happened in the early morn, in the early week of the Autumn month when a small mob offered vivid pandemonium outside the town's committee office. The clamour being concerning the abrupt disappearance of the town's committee heads, not enigmatic though for all knew that they both (together with a few more) barged into the castle, tipsy as hell, and endeavoured to gash the castle king. Their brutal deaths were inevitable for the King doesn't fancy no audacious blockheads. Although the town's folk only know a certain limit of truth (rest being fabricated) by the priest. The priest fortunately in time had vamoose out of the castle yet saw the humongous hell ruler, tossing the tipsy fellows in the chasm of death, therefore he didn't tell much to the town, just uttering a certain bit of words like 'The King drove furious, and slaughtered 'em '. This howbeit created a downright new image of the Dark King in the minds of some while the most sensible ones, knew that the priest is mendacious for he was trembling and believed that the King wasn't that barmy or simply vagabond having ample time to slaughter them for practically no reason. Hence all in all, the priest could only succeed in hoodwinking some imbeciles while the other just rolled their eyes at him. Nonetheless as expected from any rational pupils, the natives were holding a decent commiseration for the deads even after knowing that they must've deliberately tried something 'smart' which led to their undoing. On the other hand, the castle wasn't vacant, excluding the King and queen. The omegas precisely knew that the King must've been in a hiding place right now so is the queen, hence didn't bother much. Thank heavens it wasn't known to the ears of the natives or else a whole new tumult must've rose up inside the town.

Bordered by the dense evergreens, stood the tiny cottage. The cottage was situated in the densest zone of the jungle, therefore the sunlight wasn't able to penetrate through the canopy, leaving the surroundings not pitch but gloomy for sure. Inside the pleasing looking cottage, was the beast sleeping on the tiny bed, so tiny that his legs weren't on the bed but off it. When the morning hit, he transformed from the beast to his mortal form, yet slept soundly. It was later in the morning when he stirred on the bed and woke up. The first thing he expected while waking up was to see the beautiful face of his beauty, beside him of course. One can perfectly feel his horror when he didn't find his beautiful obsession beside him. He rose up scared like a bunny, glanced down to find himself in his handsome form, than looked around to search for his beautiful queen who seemed no where. He grew restless as he sprang out of the bed and darted his eyes all across. His eyes caught not-so-unfamiliar surroundings for this was the cottage his brother and he built together, when he came on the earth last time, but that wasn't his lookout now. The reason behind him being here wasn't his affair currently for he was just wanting to see the reason of his life. He grew restless and agitated when not finding her in his proximity.
"Sharanya!!!! " he yelled in a voice not far remote from tears. And he would've started to tear up if he hadn't caught the sight of his lovely sharanya, rushing inside the room, panting heavily. She gasped as she saw his near dishevelled state and ran to him, cupping his face. His eyes brimmed with tears as he felt that he'd nearly lost her, but didn't and he was on cloud nine for that. He hugged her tightly, sniffling very softly.
"I'm here don't worry!!! " she whispered looking into his passionate eyes. He smiled as he pressed his lips against hers, softly. She kissed him back. It was a minute after when they pulled away or she pulled away while he as usual wasn't going to let go her lips or her simply.
"Your brother took us here last night!!! I'm sorry it's not so comfortable like your castle but that's the only hiding spot for us, so......" he interrupted, cupping her cheeks.
"If you're with me than this little cottage is my paradise, and if you aren't than that castle is like a dungeon for me!!!! " he whispered leaning his forehead on hers. She smiled.
"You love me so much!!!! " she said and he nodded with no scruple.
"I love you more than you think or anybody else thinks!!! And if truth to be told, I myself don't know how much I love you!!!! I just know that my love for you is so true and passionate that I can bring the heaven on earth just to see that smile on your face!!! " he stated with so much honesty that she couldn't challenge his statement, nohow. She fervently pecked his lips and he whined lowly for the short quick affair.
"So Mr Singhala, can you kindly go and take a bath while I prepare a meal for both of us. And yes I would be obliged if you gather some firewood as the day's pretty chilly!!! Hm!!! " said she pinching his nose. He blew out his cheeks and rolled his eyes.
"I don't want to bath!!!! I wanna just cuddle up with you!!!! " he said like a 5 year old. She chuckled as she gently slapped his arm.
"Girls despise unhygienic man!!! Did you get that!!! There's a stream behind the cottage, go and take a bath!!! I can't abide stinking werewolves!!! " she chuckled as she pushed him outside while he huffed, being forced to bath reluctantly. He always hated bathing.