Chapter 1: Dungeon

POV Elise

When i see the Quest then i began to press yes and i began to said.

Elise:"I.D.CREATE" i said.

Is show different difficulty there are F, D, C, B, A, S, S+, SS, SS+, SSS, SSS+, GOD and Beyond God.

I began to press the lowest difficulty F and i began to transported to a dungeon then i look around the dungeon and saw a bunch of goblin and a bunch of wolf began to fight them and i began to "OBSERVE" i see their stat is below me and punch and kick one hit them and began to gaining Exp about 100.000, 90.000, 99,000 and 80.000 began to heard lot of notifications about [Level Up x 49].

after killing bunch of goblin and wolf and i began to said 

Elise:"Status"I said.

Name: Elise

Title: Blessing of Absolute!Creator, Goblin slayer, Wolf slayer

Race: Demi!Creator

Age: 16

Level: 50 Exp: 80%

Health: Infinite

Stamina: 50,000,000 

Strength: 50,000,000

Speed: 50,000,000

Mana: 50,000,000

Magic: 50,000,000

Luck: 50,000,000

Money: 100,001,000,000 $

Skill:

GAMER BODY: Sleeping in bed fully heal you and gain the 'well rested effect' which increases EXP by 1.5.

GAMER'S MIND: Your immune to mind control and information is processed more efficiently.

SUPER INSTINCT: Auto dodge.

COOKING level 11: can cook food.

FICTION ADAPTATION: Allow you to learn and adapt to other powers from other fiction and games.

OBSERVE level 5: Can see stats, titles and names when observing anything

I.D.CREATE: The ability to create instant dungeons with enemies in them to trains and cultivate skill without damaging the real world.

I.D.ESCAPE: Leave current ID and allow the gamer to return to the real world.

EXCALIBUR: Shoot a beam of light if the sword is glow.

EXCALIBUR MORGAN: Shoot a beam of darkness if the sword is glow.

Summoning Supreme calamitas:mobile, she will switch between these attacks in a well defined cycle. mana cost: 100,000,000,000

NEW SKILL ALL ELEMENT level 1: Can control any element even time ,space, reality and soul mana: 10,000 each element.

NEW SKILL IMMORTALITY: Make a user can not die.

NEW SKILL DIMENSION PORTAL: Can go to other dimension and universe.

NEW SKILL MANIPULATION level 1: Can Manipulation anything out of thin air  mana: 100,000 .