Chapter 13: The Great War

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to teleport to DXD universe after i teleport to DXD universe and i begin to look around to see 2 dragon god, Angel, Devil and fallen angel after i look around and i begin to change form into [Goddess Of Galaxy]  and then i begin to equip Omni!Blade and then i began to attack 3 faction.

(Replace Black Stickman with Devil)

After i kill a bunch of devil and i began to activate my skill [Weapon Master] and then i began to attack at fallen angle and Angle.

(For fallen angle)

(For angle)

After i kill a bunch of fallen angle and angle and i begin to summon [Shin Godzilla] and [Gargantuan Leviathan] after i summon them every faction look at them with a shock and then i begin to command them to kill half faction population after i said that they begin to attack all of the faction after 1 minute all  the faction begin to Retreat because lost of half the population gone and their faction leader is dead after all faction retreat and i began to attack 2 Dragon God.

After i attack 2 Dragon God and begin to see they are retreating from the fight after that and i begin to teleport to my personal world after i teleport to my personal and i began to claim all of my reward.

[Quest]

Mission: Complete

Stop the Great War (0/1)

Reward: level up x250000, Skill: Dust Form, Skill: Goddess Of Shadow, Skill: Goddess Of Celestial and Skill: Goddess Of Creation.

Claim all the reward

After i claim all of the reward and i begin to check my stats.

Elise:"Status"

Name: Elise

Race: Demi!Creator

Bloodlines: [Tempest Bloodlines], [Omni Bloodlines] and [Error404 Bloodlines]

Titles: Blessing of Absolute!Creator, Fast learner, Sword master, Magic master, Goblin Slayer, Wolf slayer, Dragon Slayer, Giant Slayer, Demon Slayer, God Slayer, Beyond God Slayer, Tempest, Goddess Of Creation, Goddess Of Destruction, Goddess Of Leviathan, Goddess Of Space, Part of Omni, Part of 404.

Class: True!Creator

Sub class: True!Destroyer

Age: 16

Level: 2,250,000 Exp: 40%

Health: Infinite

Strength: Infinite

Stamina: Infinite

Speed: Infinite

Mana: Infinite