Chapter 76: 5 BESHDECARONI Dungeon

POV Elise:

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and i begin to look around to see all of the Superverse then i begin to turn around see a lot of ginormous dragon and i begin to check all of their stats.

Name: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity Dragon x500K

Race: True!Omnipotent

Title: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Age: ???

Level: ???

Health: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Strength: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Stamina: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Speed: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Mana: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Magic: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

Luck: Beyond True Eternal Supreme Hyper Deity Embodiment Creator Absolute Ruler Omega Nonexistence Infinity

After i saw all of the dragon stats and i begin to use 3% of my power then i begin to activate all of my skill and i begin to summon five hundred thousands [Godversal Meta-Omni Blaster] after i said that and i begin see five hundred thousands Blaster appeared out of nowhere.

Then i begin to fire all of my Blaster ginormous laser beam at all of the dragon with homing then all of the dragon begin to dodge all of my laser but all of my Blaster laser beam begin to homing all of the dragon then all of the dragon begin to k...

Then i begin to fire all of my Blaster ginormous laser beam at all of the dragon with homing then all of the dragon begin to dodge all of my laser but all of my Blaster laser beam begin to homing all of the dragon then all of the dragon begin to knock back in different direction then i begin to fly toward one of the dragon with all of my Blaster then i begin send hundred Blaster at the dragon then hundred of my Blaster begin to fire a ginormous laser beam at the dragon with homing then the dragon begin to fly up in the air to dodge hundred of my Blaster laser beam then hundred of my Blaster laser beam begin to target the dragon then the dragon begin to dodge again and then the dragon begin to move around the area to dodge every single laser beam Blaster until one of my Blaster laser beam hit the dragon after thirty seconds of the dragon dodging every single Blaster laser beam and i begin to send fifty Blaster at the dragon then fifty of my Blaster begin to fire a ginormous laser beam at the same time at the dragon with homing while the dragon dodging the other Blaster laser beam then the dragon begin to dodge fifty of my Blaster laser beam and move around to dodge the other Blaster laser beam then fifty of my Blaster laser beam begin to follow the dragon until one of my Blaster laser beam hit the dragon and there is hundred fifty Blaster after fifteen seconds of hundred fifty of my Blaster laser beam and i begin to see one of my Blaster laser beam hit the dragon wing then the dragon begin to fall to the ground after couple seconds of the dragon falling and i begin to fire all of my Blaster laser beam at the same time at the dragon and i begin to see all of my Blaster laser beam is begin to obliterate the dragon out of existence after couple seconds and i begin to stop all of my Blaster firing then i begin to see the dragon has been erase and i begin to fly toward the next dragon and i begin to activate [Goddess Of Godverse Form] after i activate that and i begin to see my entire body begin to glow after couple seconds and i begin to see my entire body slowly the glow begin to disappeared and i begin to see my new form.