Chapter 118: Visit Around Other Verse (Finale)

POV Elise:

After we got transport to the seconds event map and then we begin to see that we are on the rocky area.

Maple:"Whoa! Incredible"She said as we look around to see a bunch of bird are flying around the area.

Sally:"Yeah. It's pretty enough to give me chills"She said.

Elise:"Yeah"I said.

Maple:"It's just you two and me for one whole weeek! It's our own exciting adventure into the wild"She said.

Elise:"That's just in-game time though. It's just two hours for real life"I said.

Maple:"Well, i guess that's true. Anyways, let's aim to get 20 medals between us!"She said.

Sally:"Let's get searching then!"She said.

Three of us:"Yeah!"We said while raising our arm up in the air.

After five minutes of walking and we are walking around try to find a medal.

Maple:"Easier said than done"She said.

Sally:"All we've found is grass and more grass"She said.

Maple:"Think there's any hints and stuff?"After she said that and then we begin to fall down from the fake grass which make us land on our back.

Sally:"I wonder... You usually get items from boss drops or hidden treasures in mazes. What do you think?"She asked as she turn to her right to see us not there.

Sally:"Wha... Huh?! Maple?! Elise?!"She said.

Maple:"Hey! Sally!"She said.

Sally:"Wh-Where are you two hiding?"She asked.

Elise:"Down here!"I said.

Maple:"Down! Down here!"She said.

Sally:"Down?"She said as she walk toward the spot we were walking and then she begin to knee down and touch the ground which phase through the ground.

Sally:"What's this? A trap?"After she said that and then she begin to use her head to look down to see us.

Maple:"Sally! Hey!"She said while waving at her.

Elise:"Yo!"I said.

Sally:"You two all right?! It look like a big drop! You two take damage?"She asked.

Maple:"Oh, i'm totally fine! No damage!"She said.

Elise:"Me too"I said.

Sally:"Yeah, of course not"She said.

Maple:"Hey! I think this tunnel extends even further!"She said while look at the tunnel.

Elise:"Yeah"I said while look at the tunnel.

Sally:"Extends? Hold on a sec! I'm coming down!"After she said that and then she begin to stand up then she begin to jump in the phase through ground which she land on the ground perfectly with us.

Sally:"Think it's a hidden dungeon?"She said while look at the tunnel.

Maple:"Wanna look?"She asked.

Sally:"Of course!"After she said that while winking and then we begin to walk through the tunnel to find a big door.

Maple:"Whoa! We found something!"She said.

Elise:"It look like a boss room"I said.

Sally:"Are you two ready? I'll open it"She asked.

Maple:"Yup, okay!"After she said that and then Sally begin to open the big door to see nothing and then we begin to walk in to see nothing.