Chapter 132: Interesting Day (Short)

POV Elise:

Then i begin to turn around to see Trihexa have already wake up and standing right behind me as i say.

Elise:"Good morning"I said.

Trihexa:"Good morning"She said.

Elise:"What are you doing here?"I asked.

Trihexa:"I'm here because headpat"She said as she walk toward me.

Elise:"Okay"I said as i stand up then she sat down on the couch and i begin to sat right in front of her as she headpat me while enjoying the headpat for couple minutes.

Elise:"I have no plan today and i'm bore"I said while enjoying the headpat

Trihexa:"No plan huh? Okay, so how about we react to something funny?"She asked.

Elise:"That's look fun let's go"I said as we stand up then walk toward to the Video Game Room.

Upon arriving the video game room then i sat down on the gaming chair as i turn on the pc which i begin to go to the youtube as i look for stuff then i found Food Battle 2010 as we watch the video.

After the end of the video which make us laugh a lot.

Elise:"T-That's was amazing"I said while laughing.

Trihexa:"A-And funny"She said while laughing.

Elise:"L-Let's watch another one"I said as i press the next one is PARANORMAL EASY BAKE OVEN! Which caught my attention as we watch the video.

After the end of the video which make us shock a little.

Elise:"Um... That's was unexpected"I said.

Trihexa:"Yeah"She said.

Elise:"Let's go to the next one"I said as i press the next one is Food Battle 2011.

After the end of the video which make us laugh a lot.

Elise:"T-That's was amazing"I said while laughing.

Trihexa:"A-And funny"She said while laughing.

Elise:"L-Let's stop watching"I said as i turn off the pc after i turn off the pc and then i begin to say.

Elise:([OBSERVE]

Name: Trihexa

Race: Primordial Omni-God Beast

Titles: Trixie, Abigail Lovecraft, The Great Beast, The Beast of the Sea, Smiling Battle Maniac, Beast King of Revelation, Blacky, Black Kid, Beast of 666, Emperor Beast of Apocalypse, Bane of Monarchs and Leaders, The Champion Among the Outer Gods, Impure Queen of the Nonexistence, Monster, She who Brought the World to Ruins The Living Ender of Life, Deep-Ocean God of Corruption and Malice, The First Beast, The Cosmic Horror, Omnipotence Being, Omnipotence Deity, Omniscience Being, Omniscience Deity, Omnipresence Being, Omnipresence Deity, Omnibenevolence Being, Omnibenevolence Deity, Omnimalevolence Deing, Omnimalevolence Deity, Omni-God