Chapter 147: Maintain The Unstable Omniverse And New Final Look

POV Elise:

I was enjoying the headpat from Trihexa and then i began to say.

Elise:(Menu) After i said that and then i begin to see a panel appear right in front of me.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Quest]

[Sub Quest]

[Hidden Quest]

[Achievement]

[Hidden Achievement]

Then i begin to press Quest to see the objection.

[Quest]

Maintain The Unstable Omniverse (0/1)

Reward: Evolve Into Omni-True Beyond Absolute Infinite Dimensional Demi!Creator

After i saw that quest and then we immediately feel time, space and reality is unstable in one of the Omniverse.

Which we turn at each as we nod then we teleport inside the Unionverse.

Upon we teleport inside the Unionverse and then we began to look around to see one of the Omniverse is sending blue, pink and red lightning at random direction.

Which i immediately contain the Omniverse to maintain the Omniverse from causing any more damage.

Then we fly inside the Omniverse to see all of the Multiverse is unstable from the time, space and reality unstable. 

Which i immediately stabilized all of the Multiverse from the unstable time, space and reality then i see all of the Multiverse is now stable.

Then i began to say.

Elise:"Okay, how did this happened?"I asked.

Trihexa:"It's seem like one of the Universe is messing around the time, space and reality"She said.

Elise:"Seem like it but which one though?"I asked.

Trihexa:"Hey, Elise?"She asked.

Elise:"Yeah?"I asked.

Trihexa:"Can Ciel which Multiverse is it?"She asked.

Elise:"Sure"I said.

Elise:{Ciel, can you tell me which Multiverse is the one messing around the time, space, reality?} I asked.

Ciel:{Do you want me to teleport to the one who create all this problem?} She asked.

Elise:{Yes but with Trihexa} I said.

Ciel:{Okay} She said as we got teleported to one of the Universe earth then she say.

Trihexa:"Okay, can you tell me why did we get teleport?"She asked.

Elise:"Because i asked Ciel teleport us to who is the one did it and now we here at earth"I said.

Trihexa:"So why are we here at earth?"She asked.

Elise:"Well, James Ironwood create a device that can control time, space and reality but it's fail which create unstable time, space and reality from that device and he think is success. And that why we here to get rid of that device"I said.

Trihexa:"Okay, let's go"She said as we fly toward earth to find that device.

Upon we arrive the planet and then we began to look around to see we are right in front of the Union Academy.