Chapter 8: Underverse (Part 2)

POV Infinitey Code:

After that Error sans leave and we begin our plan we all fire at the string at the same time all of the string have destroy after we destroy all of the string we began to report to Elise and we all teleport to Outertale after we begin report that we has complete our mission and then she said.

Ink!Elise:"Good Job. But we still have one more mission."She said in happy tone still holding  and their all nod.

POV Main story:

(Ignore the string and i also add a new dialogue for XGaster stop at 2:01 and then continue and ignore the soul and portal stop at 21:18 to read the dialogue then skip to 21:35 and then continue and stop at 26:22)

XGaster:"THOUGH JUST ONE UNIVERSE MADE WITH THE BEST OF THE OTHER...I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN"Then remember something that got him so confused about her and last time he was trying to see her stats and the other but is say UNKNOWN and then he said"I DO NOT KNOW HER AND HER FRIEND BUT I WILL REMEMBER HER FACE" he said.

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN"Then remember something that got him so confused about her and last time he was trying to see her stats and the other but is say UNKNOWN and then he said"I DO NOT KNOW HER AND HER FRIEND BUT I WILL REMEMBER ...

-----------------------------------------

Error: "Yuck. If i were you I wouldn't touch those thing"He said after they began to look up to see Error sans sitting down and then Cross!Chara" YOU... WHERE IS MY SOUL ?!?!"He said and Error sans then response"I don't know i just woke up from the bad dream and then i see the half determination and half monster soul are gone and i'm trying to find it".

------------------------------------------

After Ink and Error fight until Fell sans fire bunch of Gaster Baster underneath the island destroy everything except chunk of island everyone teleport chunk of the island their are all began to talk and then ink drop a purple vial is to crack even more and glow brighter and Cross!Chara is freaking out before it hit to the ground their until to hear mysteries voice.

(Play this song)

???:"Oh no you don't" After Mysteries voice said that the mysteries person launch a string toward purple vial.

After they hear a mysteries voice all of them turn around their saw a rainbow hair girl wearing the same outfit as ink and her at the back is a chainsaw and a staff and her left hand is holding a soul with half determination and half monster with her string and her right hand is holding a purple vial with her string.