Chapter 92: Godversal Dungeon

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to said

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Godversal and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and i begin to look around to see all of the Megaverse then i begin to turn around see a lot of galaxy size dragon and i begin to check all of their stats.

Name: Transcendence Godversal Dragon x10M

Race: Transcendence Godversal Dragon

Title: Transcendence Being, Transcendence Deity

Level: 25,000,000,000,000

Health: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

Strength: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

Stamina: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

Speed: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

Mana: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

Magic: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

Luck: Beyond Transcendence Absolute Godversal Ultimate Omnipotence

After i check all of the dragon stats and i begin to use 10% of my power then i begin to summon countless amount of [Godversal Infinite Blaster] after i said that and i begin see countless amount Blaster appeared out of nowhere.

Then i begin to send ten millions Blaster at all of the dragon then ten millions of Blaster begin to fire a Black Hole Size laser beam at all of the dragon with homing then all of the dragon begin to fly up in the air to dodge ten millions of my B...

Then i begin to send ten millions Blaster at all of the dragon then ten millions of Blaster begin to fire a Black Hole Size laser beam at all of the dragon with homing then all of the dragon begin to fly up in the air to dodge ten millions of my Blaster laser beam then ten millions of my Blaster laser beam begin to target all of the dragon and all of the dragon begin to dodge again then all of the dragon begin to fly around to dodge ten millions of my Blaster laser beam after thirty seconds of all of the dragon dodging ten millions of my Blaster laser beam and then i begin to see all of the dragon begin to summon countless amount of Blaster around me and then all of the dragon Blaster begin to fire a Black Hole size at me but then i begin to activate [Transcendence Unbreakable Godverse Absolute Ultimate Omnipotence Barrier] After i activate the barrier and then i begin to see a multi layer barrier appeared around me then i begin to see all of the dragon Blaster laser beam begin to get absorb by my barrier then i begin to see ten millions of my Blaster laser beam hit all of the dragon after ten millions of my Blaster laser beam hit all of the dragon and then i begin to see all of the dragon begin to knocked into different direction then i begin to fly toward one of the dragon with all of my Blaster then i begin to sent hundred Blaster at the dragon and then i begin to fire fifty Blaster at the dragon with homing then the dragon begin to fly up in the air to dodge fifty of my Blaster laser beam begin to target the dragon then the dragon begin to fly around to dodge fifty of my Blaster laser beam until one of my Blaster laser beam hit the dragon after thirty seconds of the dragon dodging fifteen of my Blaster laser beam and i begin to fire countless amount of God Ray at the dragon then a countless amount of God Ray appeared right next to the dragon out of nowhere then one of my God Ray hit the dragon even though the dragon has a Immunity but i have Absolute Immunity Bypassing is can bypass every type of immunity then the dragon begin to paralyze then the dragon froze in place and i begin to see the second God Ray hit the dragon then i begin see fifteen of my Blaster laser beam begin to hit the dragon at the same time and the dragon begin to get obliterate out of existence after couple seconds and i begin to stop firing God Ray and i begin to see fifteen of my Blaster disappeared then i begin to look at the dragon to see that is has been erase then i begin to fly toward the next dragon and then i begin to cast countless amount of all different type magic circle and then i begin to fire all of my different type of magic circle at the dragon repeatedly with homing then the dragon begin to create a barrier around him to try and block all of my different type magic circle and then i begin to see the dragon barrier begin to crack then i begin to see the dragon begin to create another barrier but this time is stronger then i begin to sent five Blaster at the dragon then i begin to fire five of Blaster at the dragon then the dragon begin to fire a bunch of laser beam around the area at the five of the Blaster laser beam when they collide is create a Omniverse size explosion then i begin to see the dragon is still alive then i begin to fire all of my Blaster at the dragon and kill the dragon then i begin to fly toward a the next dragon then i begin to see fifty dragon right in front of me then cast countless amount of all different type of magic circle and then i begin to fire all of my different type of magic circle at fifty dragon repeatedly with homing then i begin to see fifty dragon begin to put up a barrier then begin to fly up in the air while move around to dodge all of my projectile then i begin to see fifty dragon begin to cast countless amount comic magic circle then fifty dragon begin to fire countless amount comic magic circle at me while dodging every single of all different type of magic circle then i begin to activate [Transcendence Unbreakable Godverse Absolute Ultimate Omnipotence Barrier] After i activate the barrier and then i begin to see a multi layer barrier appeared around me then i begin to see countless amount of comic magic projectile begin to get absorb from my barrier then i begin fire all of my Blaster at the dragon after couple second and then i begin to see fifty dragon is dead then i begin to stop firing all different type of magic circle and then i begin to fly toward the next dragon and i begin to fire countless amount of laser beam around the area at the dragon and then the dragon begin to dodge all of my laser beam then i begin to see all of my laser beam begin to hit to the ground and make a ginormous explosion each time the laser beam hit to the ground.