Chapter 26: Endless Dungeon

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to said

Elise:"I.D.CREATE"After i said that is show different difficulty and then i pressed Endless and began to get transported in the dungeon after i got transported in the dungeon and begin to look around to see that there nothing but white and then a lot of stickman pop out of no where some of them has weapon and some is stronger and such and i begin to activate all of my skill and then i attack all the stickman.

(Stop at 0:20)

(Stop at 0:10 continue until stop at 1:01)

(Stop at 0:15 continue until stop at 0:51)

(Stop at 0:50 continue until stop at 9:13 and All swordman are Elise different type of form)

After massacring countless stickman and absorbing soul for about 15 hour and i begin to stop and then said.

Elise:"I.D.ESCAPE"After i said that i began to get teleport to my personal world after i teleport to my personal world and i began to claim all of my reward.

[Quest]

Mission: Complete

Do Endless difficulty (1/1)

Reward: Skill: Absolute Life Inducement, Skill: Omega Reality, Skill: Omnireplication, Skill: Transcendent Nephalem Physiology, Skill: Ultimate Freeze, Skill: Ultimate Invincibility, Skill: Void Creation and Skill: Nonexistent Realm Creation.

Claim all the reward

After i claim all the reward and i begin to check my stats.

Elise:"Status"

Name: Elise

Race: True Demi!Creator

Bloodlines: [Tempest Bloodlines], [Omni Bloodlines] and [Error404 Bloodlines]

Titles: Blessing of Absolute!Creator, Fast learner, Sword master, Magic master, Goblin Slayer, Wolf slayer, Dragon Slayer, Giant Slayer, Demon Slayer, God Slayer, Beyond God Slayer, Tempest, Goddess Of Creation, Goddess Of Destruction, Goddess Of Leviathan, Goddess Of Space, Goddess Of Multiverse, Goddess Of Omniverse, Goddess Of Eternal, The Omniverse Keeper, Goddess Of The Box, Goddess Of Transcendence, Goddess Of Rainbow Cosmos, Supreme Being, Supreme Deity, Goddess Of Godverse, Queen Of Godverse, Queen Of Multiverse, Queen Of The Box, Transcendence Being, Transcendence Deity, True Demon Lord, Existence Being, Existence Deity, Goddess Of Quantum, Goddess Of The Creator, Goddess Of Gambling, Goddess Of Goddess, Existence Being, Existence Deity, Eternal Being, Eternal Deity, True Demon Lord, Goddess Of Abyss, Part of Omni, Part of 404.