Chapter 53: Having Fun

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to teleport in MHA Universe after i got teleport and i begin to look around to see that i was infront of the U.A High School gate and then i begin to walk inside the school to see myself at the hallway and i begin to walk through the hallway and explored the school after 5 minute of explored and then to see myself infront of class 1-A and i begin to open the door and see Twenty students look at me and one teacher who is sleeping then i begin to said.

Elise:"Hello, is Izuku here?"I asked.

Izuku:"Yes i'm here, so why are you here Ms.Elise?"He asked.

Elise:"Because is time for training"After i said that and i begin to teleport us the training ground and i begin to said.

Elise:"Are you ready?"I asked.

Izuku:"Yes i'm ready"He said.

Elise:"All right get ready"After i said that and we begin to attacked each other.

(Blue stickman is Elise stop at 0:15 continue until stop at 4:50)

After that fight and we begin to stop then i begin to said.

Elise:"I think we stop here today"After i said that and i begin to give him three skill and begin to check his stats.

Elise:"[OBSERVE]"After i said that and i begin to see his stats.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Race: Demi God

Title: Blessing Of True Hyper God Demi!Creator, All Elemental Master, Master Of Magic.

Age: 15

Level: 500

Health: 50,000,000

Strength: 50,000,000

Stamina: 50,000,000

Speed: 50,000,000

Mana: 50,000,000

Magic: 50,000,000

Luck: 50,000,000

Skill:

All Elemental Mastery

Magic Mastery

Barrier

Chantless

Authority

Administrator

Full Heal Revival

Though Acceleration: x 1,000,000,000

Multiple

Creation

Clone

Infinte Regeneration

God Ray

Energy Manipulation

Infinite Manipulation

After i check his stats and i begin to said.

Elise:"I have a gift for you izuku"After i said and he begin to run toward then said.