Chapter 18: Kuoh Academy

POV Elise:

After i saw that quest and i begin to use a skill to change form into [Goddess Of Galaxy Form] and i begin to teleport to DXD Universe after i got teleport to DXD universe and i begin to look around to see that i was in front of Kuoh Town and begin to walk inside the Kuoh Town and hear many whisper about me.

??? 1:"Hey, look at her she look cool and beautiful"

??? 2:"Wow is that an angel"

??? 3:"Ahhh if she were my wife"

 i ignore them and i begin to buy mansion after buy the mansion and i begin to walk inside the mansion and then begin to buy some furniture after buying some furniture and i begin go to Kuoh Academy to enrolled after i sigh up the school and i begin to go back home to sleep in my bedroom.

(This is what is look like outside the mansion)

The next morning, i got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower after finished taking a shower and begin to wear my Kuoh Academy clothes

The next morning, i got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower after finished taking a shower and begin to wear my Kuoh Academy clothes. After finishing wearing the uniform and i begin to came out of my house and headed to school. On the way i got lots of compliments because cool and beautiful.

After walking for a long time i arrived at my school .I saw lot of students etering the school and in front of the gate i saw a woman with short hair and wearing glasses. When i was about to enter school she talked to me.

???:" Good morning. Are you a new student named Elise?"She asked.

Elise:"Good morning. I really am the new student you mentioned"I said.

Sona:"Ohhh then introduce my name Sona Sitri. I am the student council president in this academy. And i will take you to your class."She said.

After finishing introducing herself and she immediately showed my class. After walking a few minutes i arrived at my class and I was in class 10 A. And after showing me class Sona immediately left because there was an important matter. Then i met a girl with black hair and a pretty good body.

???:"" Are you the new student? You beautiful than i thought"She asked.

Elise:"Yes i am and who are you?"I asked.

Rossweisse:"My name is Rossweisse and i am your teacher"She said with a smile.

Rossweisse:"All right, you wait here and then you can come in when i call you"She said.

POV AUTHOR:

After telling Elise to wait outside the classroom, Rossweisse immediately entered the classroom. Once inside the classroom, the class that had been noisy immediately became silent.

Rossweisse:"All right class, we have a new student"After she said to entire class and the whole class began to whispered.

??? 1:"Wow...A new student, is it a girl or a boy?"