Chapter 141: This Is Not Over Yet

POV Elise:

I was enjoying the headpat from Trihexa and then i began to feel like i need to check the quest then say.

Elise:(Menu) After i said that and then i begin to see a panel appear right in front of me.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Quest]

[Sub Quest]

[Hidden Quest]

[Achievement]

[Hidden Achievement]

Then i begin to press Quest to see that i have already complete the quest.

[Quest]

Create Countless Door To Explore All Different World And Places (1/1)

Reward: Getting Stronger Every Nanosecond All Stats And Skill Multiply By Infinite And New Skill Create Every Nanosecond And Upgrade The New Skill To The Maximum

Claim all the reward

After i claim the quest and then i began to see the next quest objection.

[Quest]

Become A Mastermind In One of The Union Omniverse (0/1)

Reward: Obtain Half of Your Mother Power, Skill And Stats But Remove Almost All of Your Power And Skill, New Human Form For Devourer of God And New Human Form For Jungle Dragon, Yharon

After i saw that quest and then i began to say.

Elise:"Trihexa, We are going to one of the Union Omniverse"I said while enjoying the headpat.

Trihexa:"Really?"She asked while headpatting me.

Elise:"Yes"I said while enjoying the headpat.

Trihexa:"Why?"She asked while headpatting me.

Elise:"Because we will become a mastermind"I said which make her shock for couple seconds. She began to smile and say.

Trihexa:"So you want to be a mastermind, huh?"She asked with a smile while headpatting me.

Elise:"Yes"I said while enjoying the headpat.

Trihexa:"Okay, let's go"She said as i stand up and open the portal to one of the Union Omniverse.

I walk inside the portal as she followed me behind inside the portal as the portal close then we begin to look around to see we are on top of one of the tall building.

We turn to left to see the Union Academy and then i say.

Elise:"Alright, let's build our secret base around the moon"I said which make her shock and say.

Trihexa:"A-Are you sure about this?"She asked with a sweat on her face.

Elise:"Yes"I said excitedly as we were talking and then someone interrupted us talking.

???:"Who are you?"He asked as we turn around to see Shōta Aizawa is right behind with his hero costume already on then we look at each other and then i say.

Elise:"Damn, it's seem like we been spotted. We have no choice but to erase his memory from seeing us"I whisper to her.

Trihexa:"Okay"She said while whisper to me as i make us completely invisible which make no one can see even with x-ray vision and make Shōta Aizawa shock.