Chapter 145: New Look And Outfit

POV Elise:

I was waiting for Trihexa to wake up as Fou began to run toward me then jump on top of my lap which make me headpat Fou on the head and body for couple minutes.

Then i began to hear a foot step which make me turn around to see Trihexa have already wake up and already brush her teeth and standing right behind me as i say.

Elise:"Good morning"I said.

Trihexa:"Good morning"She said.

Elise:"What are you doing here?"I asked.

Trihexa:"I'm here because headpat"She said as she walk toward me.

Elise:"Okay"I said as i pick up Fou and stand up then she sat down on the couch and i begin to sat right in front of her as she headpat me. 

While i'm headpatting Fou and enjoying the headpat for couple minutes.

Elise:(Menu) After i said that and then i begin to see a panel appear right in front of me while i'm headpatting Fou.

[Status]

[Shop]

[Quest]

[Sub Quest]

[Hidden Quest]

[Achievement]

[Hidden Achievement]

Then i begin to press Quest to see the objection.

[Quest]

Obtain All of The Bloodline (0/100)

Reward: Obtain Glitch Bloodline But All of The Bloodline Remove

After i saw that quest and then i began to press the Shop to see different type of shop

[Gacha]

[Item]

[Skill]

[Bloodlines]

[Blacksmith]

[Awakening Weapon]

I begin to press Bloodline to see a lot of bloodline as i buy all of the bloodline instantly for couple seconds and then i began to press Quest to claim all of my reward.

[Quest]

Obtain All of The Bloodline (100/100)

Reward: Obtain Glitch Bloodline But All of The Bloodline Remove

Claim all the reward

Upon claiming all of the reward and then i immediately fall asleep which make Trihexa shock as she panic and say.

Trihexa:"D-Did she fall asleep or evolving?!"She asked herself while panicking as my entire body began to glow which make her shock for couple days

Then the glow began to disappear as i began to wake up to see that i was wearing White Jacket coat, White and Black Gas Mask, White Halo, Dark Green Scarf and Black Glove.

Elise:(Did i get a new look?) I asked myself as i look around to see Trihexa is only wearing her red hoodie, red bra and pantie sleeping on top of my body.

Elise:(How long did i fall asleep?) I asked myself as i move her gently away from me then i walk toward to the bathroom then i look at the mirror to see my new look.